The Quran and the Bible.

As a christian I say this. The Bible is the word of God. However, wheras I revere God’s word I respect the holy book of the muslims. Islam may have came out with terrible atrocities as the Church has over the centuries. However, let there be no mistake, the current hideousness perpetuated by radical muslims is the False Islam. True Islam is a religion of peace as it has said to the West.

I can understand why some people would disagree. While I will never accept that Islam and Christianity are sister faiths, as some lovely people say, I will point out to the dear readers one verse. I am embarressed to say that I do not remember which book of the Quran it is in. However, this is what I remember it to say -

“If a pagan or an infidel comes to you and asks for sanctuary, you are to take them in.”

This verse of the Quran lends some credibility to faith of Islam as being a religion of love.

That means you think it is divine wisdom ?

What does god say about reincarnation in the bible ?

It says nothing. If it has mentioned reincarnation anywhere in the Bible, I must have missed it.

Some of the passages from the bible are clearly absurd without the concept of rebirth in mind .

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed. (1 Cor. 15:51)

Again, it [the kingdom of heaven] will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his property to them. To one he gave five talents of money, to another two talents, and to another one talent, each according to his ability. (Matt. 25:14-15)

In anger his master turned him over to the jailers until he should pay back all he owed. This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart. (Matt. 18: 34-35)

Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me. (Psalm 51:5)

All who take the sword will perish by the sword. (Matt. 26:52)If any one slays with the sword, with the sword must he be slain. (Rev. 13:10)

Rebirth does not always equate reincarnation. This sort of rebirth is ressurection.

This is something you have to reconsider . Read my letter entitled “the real teachings of christ”

I might not read it. I could listen to it here, but I’m beginning to think I should stop reading other religion’s beliefs.

Why?

Animosity and hatred arise between human beings because face to face with one another they are seldom conscious that they are in the presence of a spirit, a spark that is seeking to manifest itself and that, in order to help this spirit before them, it is worth their while to be kind, patient and generous.

Given the way they are used to thinking of each other and what they see in each other when they meet, it is inevitable that they end up wanting to get at each others throats.

And even Christians who have, supposedly, placed the love of one’s neighbour as the foundation of their religion, do they not continue to live in hatred and confrontation?

Yes. Why? Precisely because they never seem to see beyond people’s lower nature. If they understood that there was a soul and spirit in them to which they could relate, they would feel obliged to behave differently.

OM

Aye. I adhere to that. I just need to check up with the Bible first to see if it’s against my religion or not. I’m not saying you don’t deserve to be heard out.

Check to see if whats against christianity ?

You really have to reconsider your position as a christian . I mean what sense can you make of the book of St John if you dont know cabbalah ?

Cabbalah is too magickal to be of either interest or acceptance to me.

Then you wont advance as a christian. As I,ve said, its without a doubt that St John in paricular knew of cabbalisitic science , and this is why its mentioned so frequently in the revelations.

Are you going to take the easy way out as many christians do and just say that St John is irrelevant ?

What a big mistake that would be . John was Jesus favoured disciple . You deny John without seeing you reject Christ while doing so !

Miracles are magic . Christ performed magic.

Forget Alestair crowley and people like him , they are idiots . Real magic is not about abusing the spirit . Its about being a benefactor of mankind .

::Sigh::Revelations have nothing to do with Kabbalah. All occult and sorcerous art has nothing in compatibility with Jesus.

Your wrong about St John.

This just goes to show that you actually know nothing of Christ who you believe you follow .

You contradict the jewish tradition , which makes up the old testament , and you contradict the new testament , written by those aware of cabbalistic laws .

Christianity did not suddenly appear out of nowhere. It is the outcome of several different traditions, the most important of which is the Judaic tradition contained in the Cabbalah.

Certain truths were kept secret either because they were beyond the comprehension of the weak or because they would have put power into the hands of the wicked. This is why Jesus said, ‘Do not cast your pearls before swine.’

And, when his disciples asked him why he spoke to the multitude in parables, he replied, ‘Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of Heaven, but to them it has not been given’.

Take, for instance, the passage about the scarlet Beast with seven heads and ten horns on which sat the Harlot, holding the golden cup full of abdominations and filth: this is obviously a reference to the evil, adverse Sephiroth known in the Cabbalah as the Kliphot.

Or are you going to be one of those christians who believes that this is all to be taken literally ?

Yes. Much of the Bible, though hard to undestand, is to be taken literally. The ten horns and the image of the Beast just described is of course metaphorical, but they have nothing to do with Kabbalah. The Old Testament is against witchcraft, wizardry, magickianry, and the old poisonous arts. It’s as harsh against it if harsher than the New Teztament!

“‘A man or a woman that is a medium, or is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones; their blood shall be upon them.’” (WEB)

A man also or a woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones; their blood shall be upon them. (ASV)

Any man or woman who makes use of spirits, or who is a wonder-worker, is to be put to death: they are to be stoned with stones: their blood will be on them. (BBE)

And if there be a man or a woman in whom is a spirit of Python or of divination, they shall certainly be put to death: they shall stone them with stones; their blood is upon them. (DBY)

A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. (KJV)

A man also or a woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. (WBS)

A man also or a woman that divineth by a ghost or a familiar spirit, shall surely be put to death; they shall stone them with stones; their blood shall be upon them. (JPS)

And a man or woman – when there is in them a familiar spirit, or who ‘are’ wizards – are certainly put to death; with stones they stone them; their blood ‘is’ on them.’ (YLT)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Kabbalah seems to emphasis the power of the self, that they can “ascend” if you will. This seems to parallel Buddhism more than christianity.

Yes of course, but it is your distortion of the truth that has put you against the teachings of your masters , moses , Jesus , John .

Yes , and moses had someone killed for picking up wood on the sabbath . Because the law had to be harsh !

People never understood things as clearly then , so the laws were tougher , less flexible. Now of course the situation is different. Do you not see you are caught in a time trap ?

Yes but what about those parts that are not ? And what about those parts which are not but you have ?

Regard other opinions first before you discredit them. I took time to look into orthodox christianity , scrutinized and analyized it .

I can assure you , you will not satisfactorily answer several questions concerning the teaching of the bible if you do not possess the relevant knowledge.

Did,nt you read my letter to you concerning the scribes and pharissees and how Jesus saved a woman from being stoned to death ?

What hope have you of converting people as a christian, or even enthusing people about christs teaching if you yourself teach a doctrine full of nonsense , which is what the christian anglican/roman catholic doctrine has come to be.

Thats why people dont go to church any more , or have,nt you noticed this ?

" be ye therefore perfect as your father in heaven is perfect " . You suspect Jesus was asking you to become as perfect as God in one lifetime ?

Are you telling me you expect to become perfect before you die ?

If there is no reincarnation, and a person has been born poor , and through circustances has had to commit crimes , and then dies young while still a criminal, you are saying god will punish him in hell.

God, who made him and his situation, and then punishes him for rebelling against it .

What amonster that would make God if he were real !

The kingdom shall not come unless there are countless of thousands of individuals working to achieve it . But if being christian were enough , the kingdom would have come by now. You have no idea what revelations truly means .

Therefore you stupidly wait for the stars to fall out the sky , trumpets to sound , cities to appear from the sky . Ridiculous.