The Religious Myth of BIG BANG.

WHERE did the Big Bang occur ?

Assuming you believe in the ‘Big Bang’ as the starting point of the Universe - the question might be asked as to where this happened? Since supposedly the Universe begins with the Big Bang and all time and space also would so begin, where is the place where it happened? - But if there was no time or space there also was no place - no place where such an event could occur.

The Big Bang could not have occurred unless there was a place for it to occur. Hence, the Big Bang could not represent the beginning of the Universe. Therefor the next conclusion to be drawn is the Universe could not have had a beginning since there was no place for the beginning to occur - Existence and the Universe always existed for if there was ever a point of non-existence existence could never have occurred.

WHEN did the Big Bang occur ?

In addition to the very important question of WHERE did the Big Bang occur, there is an equally very important naturally associated question of WHEN did the Big Bang occur.

First, please let me clarify what I mean by WHEN.

What I mean by WHEN is not the “when” as seen from our resultant side of the Bang.

What I mean by WHEN is the “when” as seen from the causal side of the Bang.

Like the Atomic Bomb that exploded over Hiroshima
on the particular day and at the particular time, the Big Bang waited
patiently (how long?) until that faithful Tuesday morning,
when God pressed the Red Button, or simply lighted up the fuse.

The above constitutes a scientific PROOF that the Big Bang
must have been carefully planned and executed with much precision
by a lone intelligent Creator God, because everything went off perfectly,
without a single smallest hitch, at the very first attempt.

[b]Praise the Lord! AMEN.

P. s.[/b]

No worries! It was NOT a conspiracy. It was a lone Creator God only.

WHY THE BIG BANG NEVER HAPPENED [b]:

https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=198034&p=2923499#p2923499

[/b]

We are in the mist of the Big Bang.
Time/Space are a priori methods of interesting its ongoing dynamic interactivity.

The event we call ‘Big Bang’ is not a singularity…but is ongoing.

Existence is the Big Bang, and space/time only make sense within it because we’ve evolved methods of reducing a dynamic, fluctuating existence to a level we can process.

Space = evaluation of probability of interaction.
Time = movement relative to the observer’s processing speeds, measuring change.

Expanding space/time means the multiplication of interactive probabilities in an expanding field of possibilities.

No god.
Sorry…your bullshyte fails.

No matter how much ignorance you can discover, it still does not justify an absurdity that contradicts existence itself.
If it sufficed, then any absurdity would be equally justified using the same hypocritical methods.
Throughout history charlatans have used ignorance and nature’s incomprehensibility, to sell their bullshyte to naive, gullible simpletons … the priestly class.

Scientific theory is not a religion.
It asks for no faith…it tolerates no worshippers.

Science deals in probabilities.
If a better theory arises, with a greater probability of being true, then it abandons its other theories.

Your god tolerates no other, promises so much, demands so much, and delivers nothing.

science doesn’t give a shit if you believe in gravity, for instance.
It doesn’t want you to take it on faith.
If you doubt its theories then come up with a better one.
If you want to live contrary to its insights do so…who will pay the price?

I am your, and the only, supernatural supreme Creator God, Lorikeet.

If you believe it…it is true.
If you repeat it…you make it true.

A narcissist to the end.

Carry on…wannabe.
:evilfun:

It has always been eternally OBJECTIVELY true, you legendary troll.

Is speaking the truth trolling?
It is if you find yourself among retards.
From their perspective.

They just want to spew their nonsense uninterrupted.
And the …world will not leave them alone!!!

:-"

Lorikeet, how many people on this discussion forum
have ever agreed with “the truth” you have been speaking here, pal ?

ZERO. :laughing:

You need at least one additional alter-avatar on this forum
in order to agree with yourself, pal :smiley:

These are very good questions. First things first, spacetime is a fundamental entity in reality by this I mean that spacetime cannot come into existence or created. The reason is simple: Think of spacetime coming into existence. This means that there was a point before that spacetime didn’t exist. But that means that you need another spacetime to allow spacetime to come into existence. Why? Because of before in the previous statement. This leads to infinite regress unless you accept that there is a spacetime that didn’t come into existence. That spacetime is therefore fundamental in other words, it cannot come into existence or brought to existence. So what is left is the stuff that exists in spacetime so-called material. There are two scenarios here: (1) Either the material simply existed at the beginning of time or (2) The material was brought into existence by God. We cannot prove one or disprove another therefore agnosticism is a proper worldview.

Here I thought that Jonathan was going to point-out the fact that big-bangism
was invented by a catholic priest, for the purpose of injecting christian creationism
into science, and was widely promoted by Arthur Eddington for the explicit purpose
of trying to make abrahamic religion compatible with astrophysics, which it isn’t.

In other words, big-bangism isn’t science; it’s quasi-catholic old-earth-creationist
compatibilism.
The truth is that the universe is both infinite in size and eternal in time.

The intergalactic red-shift is caused by the intergalactic photons transferring energy
to the transparent gases that they pass through.
The background microwave radiation is caused by those same gas molecules
re-radiating that absorbed energy.
Black holes are not one-way paths, but break matter into gamma-ray bursts,
thus acting as giant recycling centers.

So, these psychopathic astrophysicists lie about the cause of the red-shift,
lie about the cause of the CMBR, and lie about the nature of black holes,
all to kowtow to the doctrine of abrahamic compatibilism.

Recently, the new James Webb space telescope damningly disproved
big-bangism in the most explicit way possible.
The big-bangist liars have been saying for decades that the universe is around
13 billion years old, and then this new telescope has detected fully mature
galaxies that are THIRTY-THREE billion years old, which is as far as the
telescope can see. If a telescope coud see back 100 billion years, then it
woud see the same thing.

I’m floored by that message. Not because I didn’t know it. But because someone else does.

I think the angels are starting to speak to me outright now instead of hiding their identities.