The Results Of Female Liberation

What has feminism done for women? What has female liberation achieved?

It has turned women into everything they have hated about men.

Female liberation has put women to work. Females are now in the workforce just as much as men. Female liberation has liberated women sexually. Now females can be free in their sexuality, females can openly have as many sexual partners as men.

In other words women are working more than ever and having more sex than ever.

Women are overworked and sexually compromised. Women are slaves to the job and dogs for the bedroom, just as men were deemed decades past.

What has female liberation done for women? It has them working more than ever and taking the shaft more than ever.

The destruction of paternalism has resulted in the destruction of traditional families.
With no traditional families there is no propagation of culture nor a replenishment of human resources.

Feminism has also produce unhappy women, prone to hysterics - the Karen effect.

Feminism has also excluded vast numbers of males, prevent ting them from becoming investors, defenders, supporters of a group’s welfare - freee-radicals that become parasitical, i.e., criminals, revolutionaries, degenerates, or opt out of the system, i.e., incels.
This has a severe impact on demographics if coupled with this insanity of nihilism that has exploded with the decline of Americanism.
Females are raising dysfunctional psychotic children, further exacerbating degeneration.

Unable to doubt their life long ideological beliefs, women turn against males, blaming them for what they have produced.

Masculinity is not the problem. The lack of it is. Power is not the problem. The lack of it is. If a man is a slave to anything that violates self=other, that man is not powerful, he is weak. Corrupt. Able to be exploited.

The higher they esteem themselves, the lower (to their own estimation) they will fall.

Feminism has done a lot of damage to women.

For as long as feminism has existed (I mean the one we met - there could have been another), most (90-99%) of women have been worse off than ever before. And this will only get worse.

Genderism even goes one step further.

All this is part of the destruction that has been planned for a long time and is gradually being implemented.

Women have more sex than they used to? No! That is a lie that comes from feminist propagandists.

And: Why do women destroy their bodies with tattoos and fat and stress without end? That has made women uglier than ever before!

Feminists have many enemies. I name three of the many: one enemy is the real, the normal woman (especially those who are married and have children); another one is the beautiful woman; amother one is of course the man. Against the the real, the normal woman they set the fake, the abnormal, namely their pseudo-self-determination and every kind of otherness; against the beautiful woman they put ugliness and any kind of otherness (many feminists are lesbian); against the men they put the anti-male, the misandry (anti-masculinism), and since they want to get money for their desires or even want to make a career, they have to make the man the biggest enemy in this field.

But they do not realize that it is not they who decide about themselves, but others. That is why they are so “free” that they choose their lack-of-freedom, their straitjacket, voluntarily.

The history of feminism, at least the history of left-wing feminism, with which we are now only dealing, bears a lot of resemblance to the history of communism.

Female liberation?

Interesting.

We know what women want.

Money.

Very tall men.

Money.

Guys with big dicks.

Money.

Players.

Money.

Money is first and foremost.

Players are second…. Sociopaths who use all the signs of being a dominant male.

Now. I barely have a cent to my name. But I could become a billionaire. I refuse.

I know how to outplay the players, but I refuse.

I have something women hate: integrity and higher desires.

I have something men hate: integrity and higher desires.

My goal will always be to not violate the pleasurable exclusive access problem and to solve consent violation without changing anyone.

I cannot be blackmailed.

I am really beginning to doubt my assigned gender.

Why is that?

I’m not sure what gender I am assigned. I get called androgynous, old man, old woman, and all sorts of related gender assignments. And I don’t match the model of what I conceive to be Ecmandu’s female concept, but I’m not very bothered by that. I’m not very bothered by any of it, to be honest.

When I read your posts, I never once felt like I was reading a guy’s posts.

Why would you take Ecmandu, an incel who resents women, has an overly simplistic, one dimensional view of them and suffers from narcissism and psychosis, seriously?

_
Feminists have destroyed the feminine, by making males now think that all females now harbour that anti-male mindset of antagonism, towards them.

Whoever instigated this male/female division, is looking down upon what they have ‘made these many individuals do’, and laughing at it all/the mayhem.

I am well-trained in the whatever whatever, as is your ear, apparently.

Yeah I don’t know what they were thinking, but it was definitely comedy related. Irony or something. Rapier something something. Or I just might need coffee.

_
Did someone speak:-s

only when spoken to, m’damn

No, no-one did… not to me, anyway.

Good.

Alright. You’re accusing me. Just yesterday I was talking with a woman who was crying because she was accused of being a megalomaniac.

I asked her if she had a project.

She asked why I’d ask that.

I said that all megalomaniacs have a project.

The world is Bible centered, we need to get away from that…. Old and New Testament are 4 corner flat earthers.

Galileo was a very humble man looking out a telescope, and made the whole Bible untrue.

He was called a megalomaniac and psychotic.

I told her. Just figure out if what you’re doing is true.

It turns out that the Bible is megalomaniac and psychotic.

To add to my last message…

Galileo was very unbiblical. He was going to be put to death unless he recanted.

He decided to recant.

He decided that being here was more important than being murdered by retarded people.

I’m no historian, but Galileo was/is a Christian.

I don’t honestly believe you believe the junk you’re saying, therefore I have nothing further to say.

Besides that, you are the one making the claims, so you have the burden of proof.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo … 0in%201642.

Not that Wikipedia is the best source, but you should try reading it.