The Short Emergency

So in some modified brains you may have the circuits inverted, instead of a sequence of symbols (blocks of texts, memories of past events, or anything similar) activating feelings and pain/pleasure and such, you may have the emotions and feelings generating symbols and the pain/pleasure emotion circuits connected to the symbols, symbols directly generated by (generating ?) new sensations and events and such. And now you can imagine how many new possible states of feeling, sensations, pain/pleasure events (but much more varied complex, practically simply completely new sensations and events having nothing to do with pain/pleasure/emotion but much much more and different like if pain is 1, pleasure is 2 and emotion 3, then what is minus 200, plus 5,000 and what is any new sequence of symbols like “seven79” and “IronMan79” and such ? ) can be experienced and generated ?

A never ending new world of new “Experience Machines”…

And the Internet is the Great Mind Reading machine, reading everyone’s mind and thoughts, a great spying machine, everyone spied and cataloged.

kunstler.com/blog/2012/02/all-sc … honor.html

Reference:

instantsingularity.blogspot.com/

Ok, it no longer belongs in the Rant House…

Reference:

brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22324

Reference:

scienceforums.net/topic/6386 … ationship/

And Busty, you snotty snob, always criticizing this and that and the USA, whoah! 99 % of all past (and present) countries and civilizations were (are) way worst from all points of views from the USA, you just have this absurd Idealism and Utopia view of the world having to be exactly as some kind of perfect mental model you impose on it: well guess what ? Your model sucks, is wrong, is a fairy tale, suck it up. We need trillions of Pickups and cars and Jets and Skyscrapers, we need thousands of trillions of gadgets and devices and buildings, cement, steel, concrete, Rockets, you name it.

Now, as*hole, did you build those 768 thousand trillion 1966 Oldsmobile Ninety Eights that I told you to be build ? Why not ? Why are you not obeying me ? I am your Boss, I command you to build them NOW! Understand ? Please finish building them all by tonight, I need a ride…

TOBOR THE EIGHTH MAN