The USA Died Today

y wud i say or think something as false as that?

u shud do some homework, start searching “widespread voter fraud”, o wait, they already purged a lot of public information off the internet that was there 4 and 8 weeks ago, hmmm i wonder y?

facebook, twitter, google, youtube, all purged and censored, sounds like honesty to me???

the stock market is always higher under democrats

we are now at the “evidence has been destroyed but u must still accept my theory” part of the conspiracy theorist rant.

nope, if u had paid attention the last 2 months i posted links, arguments, evidence, proof, etc. u wud be up 2 par

but now, all of a sudden, u want to hear and listen, it doesnt work that way

u can even go thru the links i posted, many of them had their content removed, censored, or banned, but i know ur intellectually dishonest so it doesnt matter, im talking to a wall

trump has to really hustle this week to build the wall, roll out his healthcare plan and have infrastructure week since hes almost out of time do u think he will complete his agenda?

No doubt about it, he thought: youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

continue saying nothing

urwrong trump conceded r u ok rn?

im not ok with widespread voter fraud that overturns a national eleciton, no

im also not ok with the burn-loot-murder movement, and anti-fascist fascist movement either

im also not ok with censorship and end of free speech

who censored ur free speech?

youtube, google, facebook, twitter, lots of em r violating first amendment of the us constitution

msm is complicit

bro u are not understanding the 1st amendment. you have a right to free speech, not to a platform. i know that in your mind u want social media companies to be deemed utilities, but they are not. u have to understand that u are simply incorrect in ur interpretation of the 1st amendment.

the internet is public domain and the social media tech companies are protected from libel, so they are obligated 2 maintain freedom of speech, especially win it comes 2 election interference

y r only right-wing voices, websites, videos, points censored in 2020? rhetorical question ofc

youre just incorrect

no im not, u r

Mr R you better start going through those Bitchute links dawg, it’s the main source of Truth with a capital “T.”

dum & dummer, u 2 r a couple of clowns, nothing more

Save your energy for goodness and stop wasting it arguing with evil.

K: nope, as private companies, they can hold people accountable for what they say…
and not be accountable to the first amendment…
if you walk into a grocery store, like mine, you can be asked to leave if you violate
the rules…freedom of speech has no place inside a business

and in fact, tonight, twitter has permanently banned IQ45 from using it
and it is totally, perfectly legal… violated the terms of agreement
and you will be banned…

my only question is… why did it take so long?

Kropotkin