The wide awake club.. or, why are you still up?

been waking up multiple times a night
drenched in sweat
with jaw pain
and heartburn

That’ll be your nervous system not quite working well enough, weakened by modern toxic foods.
I’m sticking with the advice for life now… as it works, but still drink a morning coffee and white rum,
coz, like… they don’t trigger my heartburn. Oh, and a nightly detox tea will help speed things up.

Search how to strengthen the nervous system, and try the recommendations… worked for me.
The nightly heartburn was the real killer and final straw, that drove me to heal mine-self.
Whatever you do don’t take anti-acids, and sleep as upright as you can until it’s gone.

_
Oh… and in the meantime, sip on some water, but slowly, to help with the burning from the acid.

I listened to this more fully the other day, and it’s very good…
thanks for the share…

_
Woke up late… so gonna go sleep later than usual… but soon.

demons

Nice pic. Sunrise is THE BEST with all the possibilities it brings.

That made me laugh, though I hope it’s not your reality.

Sounds horrible. Better now?

no

Nightmares?

at least i dont remember most

I work night shift.

same, and I’ve been addicted to watching this Election Fraud since November, it’s amazing to see the full corruption of the US Government on public display and wide-open

Never has Zero-Sum’s philosophical positions been more validated than 2020.

Need an exorcism, darling??

My unasked for recommendations are to eat a couple of cookies with a small glass of milk right before you lay down then right before that read 20 min. worth of Harry Potter’s book series. No late suppers after 6 pm to curb acid reflux. The jaw pain might be from teeth clenching/grinding due to the upsetting dreams and general stress but the small sweet treat and positive read should help you generate happier, contented ideas to mull over as you fall asleep. Can’t hurt to try my unasked for recommendation.

It’s fun seeing all the new kids on the block talking about the collapse of the United States and western civilization when I’ve been literally talking about it for decades, they look so cute, especially the ones that want you to buy their books.

I’m not sure that milk and cookies are a good idea to have just before lying down, for someone with acid reflux… they are more likely to aggravate rather than dissipate, the problem.

Better to sip on water, a ginger tea, or a detox tea, nightly… I highly recommend the detox tea option, as it’s what Physicians recommend for the ailment, and it worked for me beautifully… though the two other options work too, but less well, and are less permanent solutions. I am now a life-long detoxer, for the rest of my life… coz it works.

I read yesterday, that the number one thing to avoid when you have acid reflux or heartburn is to avoid becoming constipated, of which a good cleansing detox tea will help with, and immediately. I used to drink the stuff years ago, and never had GI problems, and I don’t know why I stopped #-o but now yea, I’m back on the stuff… for life.

I’d sooner use the book a Millennial write for fire kindling… might be a comedic and funny read though

Two cookies and a small glass of milk are to be eaten when there hasn’t been a late, acidic, somewhat gluttonous meal after 6 pm which was what the recommendation called for, eat supper before 6 pm. Neither milk nor cookies eaten in moderation causes acid reflux, only upsetting for the lactose intolerant. Also people relax more and fall asleep quicker when they have something in their stomach, more than only liquids. If you like tea and a couple cookies or half a peanut butter sandwich or half that crazy sandwich you make, Phone. Whatever, a little something solid and sweet.