The world isn't That interesting

I used to think dystopia, like some sort of corporate Marxist dystopia, if you will, was around the corner.
I no longer believe that. Laughs
I also thought, if we elected ‘populist’ 3rd parties and independents, we could vastly improve society.
I no longer believe that either.

Leftwing, Rightwing, west, east, ‘populist’, elitist, none of that really matters to me anymore.
To me, populism, insofar as it exists, is something that happens outside of the state, it happens through people voting, not at the ballot box, but with their dollar and what they give their energy to.
It happens spontaneously, it doesn’t come from politicians, it’s grassroots, local.
Like the anti-vaxxer trucker blockades in Canada, that’s populism, not demagogues saying they’re gonna do this or that.

People see major differences between left and right, west and east, myself I don’t see much of a difference, instead I see a profound homogenization of the world, everything from the food people eat to the clothes they wear, the way they work and the technology they have, everything is becoming the same the world over.
Many decades or centuries ago there may have been profound differences between nations, but not so much anymore.

Our leaders would have us believe countries like Russia and China are autocracies whereas ours are liberal democracies.
I’m not buying it.
A Russian or Chinaman’s life isn’t much different than mine.
The freedoms they have, the wealth they have, it’s all about the same.
A lot of them head back to China and India when they realize things aren’t as rosy here as they thought they were; inflation, the cost of living, poverty, drug abuse, crime…

If a supposed war breaks out between west and east, I won’t pick a side.
If I’m drafted, I won’t fight, I’d rather die, flee or go to jail.
My identification card says I’m Canadian but I don’t feel Canadian.
I’m an individual who just so happens to be born in this serf plantation instead of that one, it doesn’t mean anything to me, I have no allegiance to my nation, I couldn’t care less whether Putin was in charge or Xi instead of Trudeau or Polive.

Ultimately, insofar as countries are great, it’s because of their construction workers, repairmen, janitors and servers, not because of politicians.
It’s because people stand up for themselves and won’t put up with crap from politicians, not because of what the state does, in the main.
Marxism, liberalism, fascism, they’re all the same, just abstractions politicians rarely, if ever adhere to, instead they get out their calculators and calculate their bottom line.
If the people are decent, that’s what matters, they can get by and make life livable regardless of what system’s in place/whatever government is doing.
So life goes on, different pile, same crap, meet the new boss, same as the ol’.
The life of peasants and plebs hasn’t changed all that much.

ok, let us see who actually wins when we just give up…
like Gloom who has said, pox on both houses, leave me alone…
well certainly not Gloom… he and anyone who listens to him…
because all his advice basically is, just take it in the ass without lube…
that is all Gloom is doing… taking it in the ass…

and what about others? for example, what if I believe like Gloom
that there is nothing I can do to change the world? the politicians just
look out for themselves and what does Gloom actions do?
make it far easier for those same politicians to screw you…
you have given up, remember… who is going to stop them?
what if everyone in France during the second World war had
done what Gloom has done, and just given up? The Germans just
have a much easier task in controlling the country…

giving up is the much easier path to take… I give up… and that is that…
the conquerors simply do what they want, no resistance…
and all without lube to soften the screwing that is to come…

no, no, I cannot accept that…
to give up, to play dead does nothing but allow those who control
things to do what they want, when they want, where they want…

but to fight back, even when, especially if the battle seems to be not-winnable…
for me, that is all the more reason to fight back… notice who I fight with…
quite often I fight with the gods, with unwinnable battles with capitalism,
and communism and any other ism…I would fight with
the stars themselves… to win my battle… and to me, it doesn’t matter
if I have no chance to win… that makes the battle even more glories …

right now I am fighting a cold war at work… I won’t win, but I won’t
shoved around or made to take it… nah, I will fight until, if need to,
burn the dam store to the ground… but Kropotkin, you can’t win…
so, the fuck what… that is better than taking it in the ass like Gloom
seems to want…

as I grow older, I admit, I am mellowing, but that doesn’t me I am
going to just give up when the battle gets tough or unwinnable…
I just fight harder and with no bars hold… it doesn’t matter to me,
how unwinnable a fight might seem… the more unwinnable, the better…

so, giving up just makes it easier for the powers to be to do what they
want to us… and I say no…

Kropotkin

=D>

=D> =D>

Thanks for the input Pete.

_
Indeed Gloom… a war that no-one cares about, but only the ones who have called it.

“Don’t read the news, make the news.”

A couple things I’ve learned from this recent decade is:

1. It’s a worthy challenge to elevate oneself not to be under the thumb of these globalist/elitist incompetents when push comes to shove,
  2. Even if you are under thumb, at least you can avoid being smashed, due to their sheer incompetence.

I agree that there’s no Utopia, nor is there a Dystopia, on the horizon.
History works in small increments. At least now, we have smart phones…

Right Mags, Russia is just as much of a ‘liberal democracy’ (covert oligarchy) as we are.
They have ‘elections’, they censor and coerce their people, same as us.
They’re a multicultural empire, we’re a multicultural empire.
There’s little difference between us and them except they’re a bit more socially conservative.
They had mandatory vaxxination, we had mandatory vaxxination.
We don’t respect bodily autonomy and neither do they.
We don’t respect our working and poor people and neither do they.
The global oligarchs who finance and control them are more or less the same global oligarchs who finance and control us.

The global cabal wants to keep us focused on the mid and bottom tiers of the pyramid, they don’t want us to notice the eye on top of the pyramid, which’s them.
They don’t care about color, country or creed, they’re narcissistic Machiavellian sociopaths who only care about their bottom line.
They want us to hate that group of countries over there and hate our neighbor because of their politics, race or religion.
I refuse to do that, to play their game.

Same with China, I refuse to hate China.
China is an autocracy, but so what?
At least they have no illusions about who runs things there.
Many of us are deceived into thinking we’re a ‘liberal democracy’ with rights and freedoms, we’re not.

K: and if this is true… so, what choices do you make now? what actions do you take
to either accept this or reject this? what do you do? one of the basic questions
we ask, is this: ''What am I to do?"

so, what is your answer?

Kropotkin

_
When such same questions are put to Peter, he never replies.

…demanding of others though, isn’t he. :wink:

It’s all the mechanism.

Humans get off free. Gods who possess them are on trial by me.

The mechanism controls everything here.

Humans aren’t to blame for it.

I always know which spirits are in which spirits.

I don’t like to know that.

Fuck. I never wanted to exist!

But here I am. Back in the matter stream because some retards conjured me.

K: I have answered them… you just don’t have ears to hear…

Kropotkin

People don’t look at the big picture.

The Clinton’s are worth about 300 million

Obama is worth about 90 million.

Trump is in debt, he has no money.

Nothing the Clinton’s or Obama did earned them that kind of money on senatorial or presidential salary.

One of the things you can do is follow the money to learn.

Our leaders are corrupt.

The easiest way to figure out someone is corrupt is to see that they’re married.

That’s a lot of people.

I’ll explain more. The accuser is in my spirit. You can’t beat me in debate. I’m not interested in humans. You’re all fucked up. I’m interested in gods and guardian angels. People who know more than humans and have been guiding them.

I’m looking at them now to to judge them.

Bring the god realms to me and see how long they endure truth.

This species was made as a slave species. The gods didn’t know about the mechanism.

Now they do.

Your plumber is more valuable than Elon Musk or Jeff Bazos.

Good points, I especially like the last one, history is incremental.
To that I’ll add it’s also not moving towards a singular or final destination, for better or worse; towards utopia or dystopia, collectivism or individualism, conservatism or progressivism, globalism or nationalism.
And it never repeats, but often rhymes.

¿Why would I have reason to say it, then?

Let’s add Peter’s dishonesty to the list, shall we…

I’d say, don’t work too hard or invest much in the system.
When dealing with government and big business, take as much as you can for as little.
It may be better to work for a cooperative or union rather than a capitalist, altho I’ve never done so.
It may be better to live party off-grid, altho I’ve never done so.
Don’t comply with what you think/feel are draconian laws, rules and regulations.
Don’t join the army.
Either don’t vote, or if you do, vote for 3rd parties and independents, but don’t expect them to win, or change a whole lot if they do.
When I leaned left I voted for the Green Party, when I leaned right I voted for Maxime Bernier’s People’s Party, a Canadian national conservative and right-liberal party.
I’ve gotten more jaded as I’ve gotten older so I may just not vote next election.
Expose corruption, but also accept that there’ll probably always be very powerful people who greatly abuse their power, it’s human nature, but don’t invest much in a system you think/feel isn’t investing much in its workers and poor, let it rot, perhaps something better will come along in its ruins.