There is no such thing as an allergy

I believe that the concept of allergic reaction is a false concept and that is shrouded in myth and misconception.

Like germ theory, allergic reaction is just a reaction to toxic chemicals which may be caused by insects or man-made toxins.

And what else did you think it was??? :-s

Have you ever heard of peanut allergy? The medical system has a whole list of allergic foods that people should avoid. The medical system even believes that exercise can bring on an allergic reaction.

It’s like you’re saying there’s no such thing as an allergy, then you’re describing an allergy, and then you’re saying it’s your description and not an allergy.

It’s like, there’s no such thing as a bachelor, what people call a bachelor is just an unmarried male.

Seems to be a common symptom;
It doesn’t really exist, but rather only what it means exists!!!”
:confused:

There is no such thing as a food allergy. The medical system seems to think that foods cause allergies. It’s not the food, its the chemicals that are sprayed onto the foods that cause a reaction. Thus, another myth is busted.

Through the magic of biochemistry, antibodies of almost anything can be instigated, causing a very real allergy to anything that would have been healthy for you, such as Christianity. The body doesn’t actually know why it hates it so very much, nor cares of the consequences. It only imagines excuses and attacks at every opportunity, thus destroying itself … the very purpose of those who instigated the hatred/allergy.

Are you sure?

Talking as a medical professional I would say you might want to do some research before you start saying the first thing that comes into your head and passing it off as hard fact.

How much did the pharmaceutical companies pay you to say that? Did you get a free holiday to Hawaii for filling in the most scripts? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

news.com.au/finance/money/do … 6487466525

None I’m not a doctor. And how would asking YOU to research the subject do anything but help YOU shed light on the subject? What evidence do you have to suggest your belief is true?

clemson.edu/extension/rowcr … _guide.pdf

pca.com.au/pdfs/GRDCfactsheet0210.pdf

Ok. Where is this evidence linking allergy to these pesticides? All I can see from these articles is that pesticides exist. But I may have missed something. If so perhaps you would be kind enough to point it out.

I have a violent inflammatory response to onions, and one a bit milder to peppers and garlic. This is not an anaphylactic reaction, though.
I call my reaction to onions an allergy because it causes so much pain over a period of one or two days… and it’s definitely chemical.
I also don’t react well to grains.

Basically, I have had to eliminate a lot of foods from my diet. But since I have done so, all my physical issues have disappeared.
I also added thousands of units of D3 and some extra potassium to my diet. There is also a safe magnesium oil product that can
be applied to sore or cramping muscles and this works well when I over-exercise, though I don’t need it very much since I tweaked
my diet.

As for histamine and anaphylactic allergies, I don’t have those. My breathing is almost always clear as a bell. When I was still
adjusting to the new environment here, I had a histamine allergy for awhile. Then two and a half years ago I got a bad cold with
a very runny nose. After a day or two of constant runny nose, it got better and my breathing completely cleared up with no more
allergy. It’s been that way ever since.

Now if I could just find a product to make me smarter …

:wink:

Do you believe that peanuts are the most allergic food by accident?

Or do you see that there may be a connection between fungicide use and allergic reactions?

Note - Most peanut crops are sprayed with fungicide every 10 days or so during its maturation, which makes it the most intensively sprayed and chemically treated crop.

It depends on what you were fed as a child. If your parents didn’t give you any onions before the age of seven, your body’s internal digestive system may consider onions as a foreign substance. Therefore, it is a good idea to feed children a wide variety of foods while they are still young.

Apart from that, I would have to know more details about your diet before I could ascertain what the cause may be.

I am a bit confused about your taking vitamin D3 which is an iodine based vitamin. Onions, garlic and peppers are high in iodine. So, maybe you are iodine deficient and need D3 to make up for the lack of natural D6 via onions and garlic. Cramping muscles are a sign of salt deficiency and a lack of stretching exercises.

The human immune system is an iodine based system which uses iodine as a taxi service for hormones.

In medicine I believe what the evidence suggests.

Lots of things are blasted with pesticides. Pretty much every thing we eat infact. I will need to see the study that says peanuts are the most heavily sprayed crop in the world. Furthermore you have already shown there are many different chemical pesticides used on peanuts. Yet allergic reactions to peanuts happen with ALL peanuts suggesting that whatever causes the reaction is not limited to one particular chemical. If you are to suggest that pesticides are the cause of allergic reactions you will need at least a shred of evidence that supports this.

Hey while you’re here, could I get you to take a look at this growth on my ass?

Peanuts are subject to fungus infection; India, China, Kenya – all developing countries with huge populations to feed. As the recent Chinese pet food contamination debacle attests, health and food standards in developing nations are often lacking. Aflatoxins develop because of these substandard conditions, whether it’s drought afflicted crops weakened and vulnerable to the mold that produces aflatoxin, or insufficient storage facilities letting in the moisture and humidity that creates the mold. Hot, humid climes and improper storage – the real culprits.

Read more: marksdailyapple.com/aflatoxi … z3h2zKCuLq