There is no such thing as "trans gender"

That’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thanks man.

I already explained that chromosomes are not gender but this is lost on the naysayers.
I showed the case of the XY male who was raised a woman because, their balls never dropped and their female hormone levels gave them a vagina at birth. Even their parents did not know they were XY. After they got married, they realized they were sterile, and XY, but never knew because they were a real, xy woman.

you guys would be the ones going up to some homeless, terminally ill suicidal kid, cosplaying as mario and then telling him he’s not the real mario.

jesus christ have a little empathy for suicidal people who just want to be treated as their preferred identity. youd be the ones going up to the homeless kid and saying mario is not real, get back into reality, your feelings about it dont matter. loosen up and enjoy life. i guess i cant force any of you to play along and let people live out their dreams, you guys just want to be party poopers and theres not much i can do.

well first of all i want to say thankyou for calling these people bigots, which is what they are.

Just because one can not actually change their gender does not mean one should be denied therapy or surgery if that is what is required to ease their pain
Long as they are mentally competent and an adult they are free to do whatever they want with their body. And now this is the second time I have said this