Torture is the ONLY evil.

Humanity is comprised of weak, child-like minds. Like Eminem said, you all have been thinking it, but too afraid to say it. You are all child-like minds dodging the questions and dodging the issues. I am the Demon of Truth that says the shit that is true that you run from from your own mind. I am the George Carlin to free you of your sadjucceic delusions.

Torture is the ONLY evil. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. But as soon as you realize it, you run away from it, because you’ve been brainwashed to believe what right and wrong is, brainwashed to believe that evil is evil. You even run from your own evil, don’t want to feel the guilt that you are evil even by your own idiotic standards. You do “philosophy”, long as it doesn’t upset your brainwashing of simpleton moral values, long as the philosophy goes good with your goddamn hipster coffee.

Torture is the only evil and you know it I know it. Let’s say stealing. Stealing someones computer is a major evil, because it could be their livelihood and job, plus all of their personal info. This could cause real torture to someone, as well as possible homelessness. Stealing jewelry from a rich person may or may not be evil. If it is a family heirloom from a dead person, it is semi evil to steal it. Semi evil because, although it causes torture, they can be taught to avoid ego-attachment to a piece of jewel. Stealing jewelry from a Kardashian is not even evil at all, she’s a conceited bitch and crying is actually a secret pleasure for her. Makes her pussy wet, IMO.

Hunting a deer is a medium evil, that is why Men don’t shoot female deers, it would starve the kids. Hunting a buck is still evil, for all we know his soul could die virgin and reincarnate into a Tesla human who will be virgin for several more generations. Rape is evil, because it causes psychological torture. But jailing a rapist is also evil, because it is psychological torture too.

Murder is evil, because it causes 5 minutes of torture to the victim, and 5 years of torture to the family. But lets say they had no friends or family. Is murder still evil? Yes, because of the reincarnation equation. You are taking a 50/50 gamble on someone’s afterlife, for all you know you are sending them to hell, or worse, Earth 2016.

Bottom line is, Torture is evil, Donald Trump is the prime evil.

If Donald Trump is the prime evil, then Hillary Clinton is the abyss of nations.

Hillary Clinton is Hell itself.

I’d say that evil IS the creation of unnecessary suffering. Thus we are all guilty of being evil because we have all created unnecessary suffering in ours or other people’s lives. At the same time, because we cannot help this, because we cannot live a truly “perfect” life, we are all forgiven if we seek out forgiveness.

And as far as I know, what I just stated is, in a nutshell, the message of Christ.

i would like to think that creation is always a good thing, and that unnecessary suffering is a subjective experience, most of which is shared by humanity

To me what you just expressed seems like a meta-view, an “amor fati” in which all things are perfect as they are. From a Gods eye view that may be correct, but from any other view it is incorrect.

Both perspectives are valuable. Although I’d advise against taking any absolute stand in favor of one over the other.

Yeah this is what I was thinking