Trans

Like Yuri bezmenov said, I think that’s his name, might be misspelled. Promoting destructive ideas to weaken a country from the inside, usually starts politically, divide and conquer really.

I think people that want sex re-assignment surgery are mentally ill. It’s very sad. Many regret their operation.

:laughing:

Yes, you would think that.

There is, of course, no evidence at all of such regret.

But it is true that many former altar boys regret their association with a child molestation cult.

news-medical.net/news/20191 … ivist.aspx

The social sciences are not on your side.

Science in general, is not on their side. I would agree, they struggle with self acceptance. Self acceptance is key in happiness. There is no redesigning oneself to the extent of what trans want past what nature has given, it just isn’t realistic and that is the main issue of why it is mental illness, it’s delusional to think that in such a way.
If one would be confident in who they actually are and not let others put ideas in their heads one would be much more content. Perhaps they lack in self reflection or facing the uncomfortable thought process in discovering who they are inside.

I just don’t think self mutilation to that extent is healthy, someone tried telling me surgeries for organs and hearts to deal with illness or preventing death is self mutilation but this person fails to see intent. One is to save a life, the other is a failed attempt at making ones life and ego more comfortable by altering genitalia, huge difference.

Exactly. And yes, that’s his name.

But there’s also a third possibility: spontaneous degeneration (as a consequence of pyrrhic victory, for example.)