Trump Claims Victory

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS6xOuhsiJw[/youtube]

Because of the blatant fraud, which is being found and evidence collected, there is no doubt the courts, and eventually the Supreme Court, will side with Trump.

Trump won Election Day.

And Trump will win with the Supreme Court decision as well.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMlQseDgnIw[/youtube]

More votes than Voters in Milwaukee:

bitchute.com/video/6tYlp1Mnz8JG/

Urwrong:

How hard is it for a 12 year old to make those charts in their parents basements? Not that fucking hard.

You need to understand the real world for a moment:

— trump is America’s first psychopath president
— if trump doesn’t get re-elected, he will go to prison for tax fraud and obstruction of justice (he has the biggest conflict of interest possible)
—. Now, how hard is it to make those videos out of thin air? Super, super, super easy.

Center for Tech and Civic Life Money:

bitchute.com/video/mymRZ1sOpz4/

Right off the bat, I think they probably stole the election from Trump.
I mean Christine Blasey Ford was fake news, Russian collusion was fake news, Covid is fake, systemic racism is fake, so why wouldn’t they try to fake votes too?
That being said, until I have a chance to examine the evidence, I can’t be sure.
For me Trump is the lesser of two evils, not my messiah.
I would caution people on the right not to put all their eggs in his basket.
It’s possible he’s going to try to commit fraud too.
Those of us who care about democracy have to be on the lookout for that as well.

The Red Wagon (5 minute 15 second mark):

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT2z5UgHxo&t=315

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4UaFMLqgZM[/youtube]

Checkout the links in this thread.

There are more throughout the internet coming in every hour.

However, this is ultimately going to the Supreme Court (since they stopped counting as Trump had the lead on Election Day). With 3 appointed Justices, I think it’s obvious where all of this is going next.

Supreme Court would decide Trump wins. Pelosi will claim Biden wins. Then it’s Civil War.

Thanks, I’ll have a looksee.

Agreed, that’s where all this appears to be heading.
I mean I wish we could get increasingly good governance without having to go to war for it, but sadly that doesn’t appear to be in the cards.
The establishment won’t budge, not even an inch.

I have little idea what a 21st century civil war in the US, with nukes, will look like.
Could be the end of civilization, at least as we know it.
If the evidence is on Trump’s side, hopefully the military overwhelmingly supports him, and hopefully the vast majority of people do too, altho it looks bad.

You could have a civil war where the military splinters into two or more factions, but on the other hand, you could have one where groups of civilians fight each other and a united military for control of certain areas.
I think the latter would be less devastating.

I would expect Martial Law throughout most of the first year to quell riots. There will be political killings.

There probably would be assassination attempts, in which case it would further divide everybody.

I think the Military would side with Trump and the Supreme Court.

So I don’t know how the left would react, except to organize their own military and resistance contingent, including Antifa and BLM.

WHAT IS HAPPENING:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaDdIYTkfiQ[/youtube]

Man I had a dream last night that I assassinated that sumbitch. Shot em at one of those rallies. Took his whole face clean off the front of his head.

Interesting…

_
No change, since yesterday evening…

If we get Pencilvania and Arizona, or Nevada instead of Arizona, it’s game over.

Then they’ll have to call prom and ask him if he has his rifle ready.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxmQwQOaQgw[/youtube]

Supposedly Arizona is going to Trump.

Yup, contested election, Covid shutdowns, riots, fights between left and rightwing groups, (false flag) terrorism, assassination attempts…

Perhaps, we shall see, he appears to have the advantage in the supreme court.
If the supreme court is unbiased, it’ll come down to how good his evidence of fraud is.
It’s also possible the supreme court and military side with Biden, ending Trump’s reign, or worst case scenario, the military breaks apart, which would be the end of things as we’ve known them.

If the lockdowns, riots, fighting and terrorism get really bad, forcing Trump to declare martial law, he may not even need the supreme court to retain power, he may be able to postpone the political transition indefinitely, until the chaos is quelled, however long that takes.
Declaring martial law could lead to civil war, and Trump may be able to take out his political rivals by force.
If Trump succeeds, will he restore democracy?
He may try to manipulate things to keep him, and his family permanently in power.
Who knows if a post-2nd civil war America would accept that.

Right, and the Trump administration, the military and right wing militias would have the advantage in that conflict.

Even if Trump gets removed from office, it’s possible the Covid tyranny could get so bad, that the right organizes its own resistance against Biden’s, or Kamala’s, since Biden won’t be in there for very long, handlers.
Or America and the rest of the world may accept the ‘new normal’ (see agenda 2030).
Or we may be able to resist it without getting into armed conflict.
Depends on how many of us noncomply.