Trump resigns, capitulates, and surrenders.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xrlf3taEo[/youtube]

Yes, Donald Trump has resigned and surrendered the Whitehouse. To be honest I’m surprised him and the republicans didn’t fight harder or mount a more extensive resistance of what has transpired inside the United States, but given the overall cowardice of the republican party that talks tough but when push comes to shove run away like a bunch of spineless cowards when conflict arises I guess I shouldn’t be all that surprised really. This is one of the reasons why I’m not a republican nor will I ever be one, neoconservatives are weak and pathetic, all they do is runaway or surrender.

I think what is stunning is all these conservative militias or millions of conservative men many of whom has hundreds of guns in their collection with thousands of rounds of ammunition have done absolutely nothing in reaction. For many decades I have viewed them as armchair lazy boy internet commandos and given the nature of the last year only reaffirms this belief of mine concerning them. It many ways it makes sense, the neoconservatives inside the United States are predominantly the upper middle class bourgeois where they won’t really do much of anything if it threatens their money, income, career, property, and economic livelihoods because that’s all they really value in life, so it is expected that this group of monetary materialists just make piss poor soldiers concerning an actual revolutionary resistance force. As much as I hate the communist left or democrats with their numerous forms of collective idiocy one of the reasons they’re very successful is because they tend to draw in hordes of working class people who have nothing to lose which makes them all the more zealous or fanatical in their activism even though what they support they’re completely clueless and misdirected upon. Maybe when these spineless republicans and neoconservatives lose everything things might change, but for now it appears they’re comfortable living their bourgeois lifestyle while the entire nation crumbles around them.

So, where does this bring us? I was hoping recent events would kick off a civil war, but unfortunately one side capitulated like a bunch of spineless cowards before any major battle or fight even began. I still believe civil war inside the United States is inevitable but clearly as more recent events have shown it will not be caused by a political event because quite simply a majority of people don’t have the will or resolve to fight back. I also think economic collapse of the United States in the near future is very likely so perhaps it will take the entire collapse of the nation to get these asshole bourgeois neoconservatives off of their fucking couches.

So with a political event unlikely to create a civil war even as corrupt or backhanded as the current political environment of today perhaps the only way a modern civil war inside the United States will transpire is by economic collapse or even by an invading foreign power. [Like China for instance.] I’m very curious what the breaking or inflection point will be to get people to fight in this country given the level of shit thrown in their faces for many several decades, just how much are people going to tolerate before they start fighting back? I wish I knew but I have a feeling in a few years or less we’ll find out eventually.

What is clear is that all of this won’t end with the election or Joe Biden assuming office, I imagine afterwards they’ll be targeting Trump along with his entire family, which again is what surprised me concerning his lack of will to fight. Even after he resigns transitioning Joe Biden to be president they’re still coming after him and his entire family. By him surrendering he hasn’t done himself, his family, or the entire nation for that matter any favors at all.

What comes next of course will be nationwide political purges, any senator or congressman that was a Trump ally will be purged. Next they’ll come after his political supporters or any known affiliates of the Trump campaign and administration. I’ve already heard of many cases of Trump supporters losing their jobs by being terminated in the workplace, I’ve heard of five cases this night alone. This will not end with Trump’s resignation where I have a feeling we’ll be hearing about these sort of things in the many months ahead.

What is quite clear is that the democratic left and their communist allies do not or will not tolerate anybody’s views other than their own, now they own all three branches of government where with that level of power they’re going to clamp down on all opposition against them hard. I firmly believe they’ll abuse their power undoubtedly because that’s the kind of power hungry mentality that they have. How much they’ll abuse their power in retaliation or retribution has yet to remain to be seen. I truly believe political purges by the democrats and their communist allies will be commonplace in the next two years starting with January 20th of this month, and once again, I’m very curious just how much people inside this nation will tolerate it before reaching their own collective breaking point.

This image will be the enduring legacy of MAGA and the republican resistance against globalism along with communism, sad. :sunglasses:

I’d like to add one more thing, get use to hearing Donald Trump as the last republican president because if the democrats can get away with what they have done in the last year alone it will mean that they can indefinitely moving forward. The United States republic most definitely died on January 6th 2021 and the republican political party with it. With modern republicans, neoconservatives, and Trump surrendering they’ve basically have handed the democratic party the next 150 years of political power over the entire United States essentially turning this nation into a single party political state. [How’s that for your fucking democratic republic? :laughing: :sunglasses: ]

The republican political party cannot or will not survive for very long after this, and given their collective cowardice they really don’t deserve to. So here we are transforming into a single party political state [supposedly we’re a democratic republic :laughing: ] whose biggest friend is communist China. Enjoy you fucking dickless assholes, you’re about to eat a giant shit sandwich for your collective cowardice. :laughing:

Here’s the positive side of the equation, and it’s something you’ll relate with Joker.

People aren’t really going to fight back, until they have Nothing, until they own Nothing. And the liberal-leftist-democrat-communists, are taking everything away from the Right. So, it won’t be long, before the political-Right, and most in the center, start waking up day-by-day, month-by-month, year-by-year, with no Rights. The Bill of Rights and Constitution has evaporated as of Jan. 6th. So as the Left continues to stomp their boots on the neck of the Right, George Floyd-style, more and more will continue down the path Far-Right. We will see the rise of the Far Right. We will see the rise of “real-Fascism”. We will see real Authoritarians birthed into the world. That’s partly what the Jews want anyway, to re-summon Hitler. They go around calling normal, average people Nazis, well you do it long enough, take away everything from them, what’s going to happen?

Fear creates its own Demon. The Left are creating their worst fears, projecting them Right, and they will get what they ask for.

That’s the equation. You take away everything from your ‘enemy’, your neighbor, your fellow-man, then it’s only a matter of time before the Reckoning comes. And it’s coming, sure as the Sun rises and sets.

When people have nothing, and you keep prodding them, bullying them, in the direction that you want them (labeling average, normal people Nazis), then what are they forced to do?

It doesn’t take a genius to see what’s coming next.

Yea, but all that being said, on January 6 we saw a change in the right.
We saw them do what Antifa/BLM did for 8 months.
Could be a sign of things to come.

Absolutely

Another positive of this whole thing, is we see clear-as-day the corruption and depravity, the lawlessness the Democrat/Communist-Left is willing to go to gain and keep their political power. Trump was/is an Existential-threat to them. They can’t allow the notion of a People’s-President endure. They want to crush all Hope that the US Government can be taken or retaken by the American People.

Waving American flags is Treason, Terror, Traitors, but burning American flags is okay, even praised by the Left.

The flip-side of crushing and destroying Hope, is as you point out in this thread, the other side grows desperate. That’s what’s occurring now, and has been occurring the last 6 years. As more and more of the Right lose all hope, and become desperate, they become Extreme. Paired with the Leftist indoctrination, calling anybody and everybody nazi who disagrees with them, eventually this projection overpowers the Right’s mental defenses. The Right begin accepting the label, “well, maybe I am a Nazi…” Then the label sinks.

“Well, if I am a Nazi, then I better start thinking and acting like one.”

This is how the Left creates the Far-Right. We have had a small number of KKK and neo-Nazis in the United States. But the Leftist fear of them, their worst internal-demon, is fed and fed until it grows. More and more will be pushed that direction. The Left will react with more bullying, corruption, and provocation, only hurrying the inevitable.

What we need to also accept is that the political-Left, by all normal, average, historical definition, is “Not American”.

They’re not. They believe in the Bill of Rights for themselves, but not for their political opponents.

We saw the Constitution get shredded. We have Two separate countries right now. This is why the Left doesn’t wave the American flag, but feel ashamed for it, burn it, and want to replace it with BLM and Antifa. The Left is not proud of the American flag. They hate it. They hate themselves too. They are motivated by Hate and Shame, not Love and Pride. That’s ultimately why they will lose in the long-run. They don’t love this country. So, despite their bravado, they will cower when the demons they are creating, right now, finally rise up and fight back with the same violence and lawlessness that they already set a precedent for.

If you think the Right is incapable of lawlessness, then you are dead-wrong. When the Right side of politics stops following the law, that’s when “society, culture, civilization” disintegrates overnight.

And one morning you wake up to your city on fire, no police, no military, no government, and you must defend yourself and your family. Nobody has your back.

Many Americans learned this already the last couple years. But there is much, much more to come.

“The Communists are coming!”

I will begin migrating my philosophy and ideas off of this forum. I know how censorship, exile, banning works, and that is all in the works for all Free Thinkers of the western world. Thought is no longer free, supported, or defended by the US Constitution. Because of this, a migration must take place, temporarily, until a new Nation across the world takes the mantle and torch of Freedom and human rights. This is no longer the case in the United States.

The Dark Ages have officially begun.

I don’t know man, I don’t know.
If you’re a boxer, and your opponent keeps headbutting your face and punching your nuts, and you turn to the referee for help, and he shrugs his shoulders, what do you do?
Do you keep taking headbutts to the face and punches to the nuts, or do you do what Mike Tyson did and bite off a piece of his ear?
Either all of us get to riot or none of us do.
What do you do when a party seizes power who refuses to play by the rules?
Do you just allow them to further rig the rules in their favor?
A lot has happened the last year, I need to take a break from this forum soon and reassess everything.

A riot is best when it targets those most responsible, closest to the top, not randos.

If I shut off the news and look out my window, not much has changed in thirty years, except maybe more wires on poles and more people walking by while looking down at a screen. I refuse to get emotionally invested in anything short of seeing a tank roll down my street. Even then, I might just run for the hills. The world continues to go in the same direction, with a major tech agenda, no matter who (or eventually what) has power.

One world against an exploding sun to unite us all!

The problem is, the half of the population (MAGA) that thinks they are “liberating” the country is perceived by the other half as violating the Constitution and attempting to discard their vote. This would have been a success if the majority of the country thought Trump was accurate, honest, fair, and noble, but half the country soundly rejected that idea before his inauguration in 2016.

The “patriot” insurrectionists who broke and entered into the Capitol to try and delay our Constitutional process for certifying the EC votes shouldn’t be surprised. I think it’s pretty clear the 81MM people who voted for Biden were not convinced by the evidence. The jury of American politic determined the evidence wasn’t sufficient, “beyond a reasonable doubt,” that would justify a change so drastic that it would permanently change the balance of power in the electoral process.

Time for the MAGA folk to hide under a rock for the next four years…

The last two times the electoral college didn’t match the popular vote Republicans took office with less of a stink. The right has long called the left loonies, and the Capital event proved the right is capable of it’s own brand of loon.

50 Antifa (children of the lie) stirred up about fifty patriots to charge in there, 500,000 patriots did not.

the problem is uninformed retards like u, who think u have a respectable opinion on anything, when u dont

No one was trying to discard legal votes. Why can’t Commies understand such a basic premise. Who said discard legal votes?

This would be the inevitable consequence, regardless of what is being “said.”

it wasnt said, it was proved, with mathematical certainty, u didnt hear about it? course u didnt, u had ur head in the sand