Trump wiggles free...again?

nytimes.com/2022/04/29/nyre … -jury.html

Likelihood of Trump Indictment in Manhattan Fades as Grand Jury Wraps Up

[b]'When some two dozen New Yorkers filed into a Manhattan courthouse this week to finish out their grand jury service, the case against a man who would have been the world’s most prominent criminal defendant was no longer before them.

‘That man, Donald J. Trump, was facing potential criminal charges from the grand jury this year over his business practices. But in the weeks since the Manhattan district attorney, Alvin L. Bragg, stopped presenting evidence to the jurors about Mr. Trump, new signs have emerged that the former president will not be indicted in Manhattan in the foreseeable future — if at all.’[/b]

I recall when some here were predicting an imminent indictment of Trump. It was only a matter of time they insisted before his ass was thrown in jail. “Lock him up! Lock him Up!”

Nope.

In fact, I have always suspected these things were “orchestrated” by the “deep state” in those proverbial smoke-filled rooms “behind the curtains”.

The Warren Commission probing the JFK assassination, the pardon given to Nixon by Ford, the Iran Contra scandal and Reagan, and now this.

There are just things of this magnitude that are never going to go “all the way” if the consequences are seen to be too dire by those in power…those able to manipulate political reality behind those curtains.

the method of choice to escape trials is by
giving the DA, a huge campaign donation,
which is just a legalized bribe…I would bet the house
that is exactly what happened here…IQ45 has escaped
trails by doing exactly that in Fla, NY and I think Georgia?
the justice system is broken if by bribery you can escape punishment…

Kropotkin

still the case in fulton county among others.