Username change request..

:smiley: lol

I like my username.

Every once in a while, I think of requesting to switch to my actual name ((which I haven’t hidden from ILP (or the world for that matter)).

I’m very easy to find.

My username has to do with a game called “Everquest”

It’s a long story that I’ve told on ILP before.

Needless to say …

I just use the offsets “ILP Legend”

Not really big on the fancy stuff.

It’s always curious to me how a person at that moment wants to be defined. It’s like a tattoo.

Why?

But over a billion people have tattooed themselves.

Why?

And then… “whatever”

Sent it…

Let’s hope He swings by for a Christmas check-in and to action a Username change request, or two.

Thanks. ‘77 is the year I was born. My “moment” began 9-22-05 & never really ended… or ends… though I def deal with it differently now.

“Ichthus” is taken as a name on social media sites usually… so I add a 77 since about 2012, maybe a little earlier. I tried to create a new account as Ichthus77 but something wasn’t working, so I reactivated this one. Used to be somenewname briefly (after my “moment”) and before that She (with trademark symbol) - because I thought it would be funny to be a nameless pronoun in a chat conversation… and then prevent others from using it as if it were actually a name, like some ridiculous companies do, lol. And that is my complete virtual history. Nothing unsavory ever. Jk. (If I’m leaving anything important out, I probably forgot about it.)

Thank you MagsJ, Dan and Ichthus77. and Carleas for your efforts , it succeeded. Much obliged, Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to you and all on board .

Meno, you silly, are you trying to be invisible again?

All eyes are on you.

According to Levinas we’re invisible no matter what. Bummer.

No matter what and no matter what they say, it really of no consequence whatever any one says, it’s the looks that can kill.

The subtle impressions overcome the less then subtle expressions.

The funhouse mirrors tell of the truest of all circus images. It’s not pleasing to see that all appearent flat images are really parts of curves,

If looks can kill they probably will yada yada yada.

Just gettin STARTED folks :wink:

In the modern aetheistic of atheistic sense ’ yes, but reliance on the metaphoric to literal reduction of the word, saves.

Just a continuation , brethren

lol no. and yes.

I am about as atheistic as Socrates. And aesthetic… that misses two spheres…

Aloha, mateys!

I got the third through CS Lewis, of course one always has it , at times unbeknown to one’s self

It is very sobering

Why are we doing this here? :slight_smile: I replied over there. (Throws something off screen for effect.)

& in deed why.

Just coincidences, of course. Scary ones. Yet… safe ones. Yet scary. Bye bye now.

Agreed, …Scary & …

Agreed, …Scary & …bereft of any personal vision or ideology, posing as freedom.

Such will be put to the acid test of ignorance.of the true distinction between oversimplification and exxagerated significance.

At least he along with Hobbs, trying to be original.

Levine says: or surmised to say:

''attempted to proceed philosophically beyond phenomenology and ontology and to '…another scary idea…

The irony of trying to pass the artificial as original. Imagine.