Vampire

youtu.be/QJURjF51LFE

Igor, I told you many times I am not trouble unless someone comes into this stupid Lauren I am consigned into and double crosses of doubly exposes me. That’s a kind of Trojan horse attempt to stake my reputation that’s been fixed for good, I supposed

That is why, you’re invaluable to me, as a little boy, and than no one will dads to call me a far man.

Keep your eyes open in the dark, din’g left all these hyped up mirrors deceive you cause I need my beauty sleep

Thanks igor glad of you being of some use tonight

So many bats so little time. Batter up.

Strike 3

You’re out of line, Meno_.

You mean better up not butter up right?

Well haves to go dug in cause the source, the yin young temple obligations promised to hold that image off the Original may fade.

Don’t worry about it.

& without batting of an days lash he flew back after eufhdr breaking Sys contact with and through each abyssal images in order to firm the preconceptive original of of the baby of formal arrangement a pee formancs never could DVD BS fdpfesented or robbed of it’s source of It’s will

The cradle of preexistemf love

_
Vampires… more Lunar/Chandra dynasty than Solar/Sūryavaṃśa dynasty, perhaps, and probably so.

We can belong to both… I think I do… the moon, and the sun… the dusk, and the dawn.

Shall we dance… under the gaze… of the pale moonlight…?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGmwwtj7510[/youtube]

Funnily enough, I can almost understand all of that… and people think I can’t, pft!

OK MarsH

Just came out of Siamese twin temple and the sermon was the cause of selfishness being defilement

OK MarsH

Just came out of Siamese twin temple and the sermon was the cause of selfishness being defilement

NOTE 2 ALL"

Don’t any ond think that I have a beef to ground until blood flows, since it is written in the vamp code: do not drink it unless from a live specimen

And it’s needless to say sveryind with of exception is alive and kicking

In light ( of this): no one should have any qualms four
worry.

Besides no MD don’t bites noways nowdays, meno3 new turning. of advents.

If that iain’t dead by now, nothing saved will.

Stand by . …

The.no tdollin’ vamp

youtu.be/NYH2sLid0Zc

“Finish him”! lol

Might have to go watch that ; )

I agree but for being apologetic about my late response dust to incredible time patching . and the fact that 3-6 subsumes 9 to 5.

Plus relay this to the 3 if us - participating

If they ever can be on the same page.

youtu.be/Lq1JD-bcGTo

O can’t really finish him or any one else fir that would violate my principle reason for doing it Luke EC of returning to fix ’ things"

MarsH? hehe

What are the three defilements?

The emotional obscurations (in contrast to intellectual obscurations), usually translated as “poisons” or “defilements.” The three main klesas are ignorance, hatred, and desire.

Cessation …tho a small measure of each klesa is necessary, to think/feel… something.

ooooooooooo pretty

Yess!:

sageandsavant.com/tag/vampire

youtu.be/XZGwHtGBZJU