Varying states of consciousness..

Even the Ṛta Practitioner is present/experiences dasein… albeit in various altered states of mind, depending on where they are mentally at… very Transcendental, I know.

exploringyourmind.com/brain-wav…pha-gamma/ according to this <<< I’m a baby or small child, as my delta-wave game is strong… though my brain does go through the entire spectrum, on any given day and week, depending on what I’m doing/musing over and on energy levels… 1. being low energy dependent, and 5. being very high energy dependent.

[b]An excerpt:

“When it comes to our brain waves, the key to authentic health and happiness lies in allowing each of them to work in their way, at their frequency and at their optimum levels. We should also remember that they aren’t static. Rather, they change as we get older. So, the point isn’t to get obsessed with improving our Beta waves for better focus or our Gamma waves to get into a spiritual state.

1. Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz)
    Delta waves have the greatest wave amplitude and are related to deep but dreamless sleep. Interestingly, they are very common in babies and small children. The older we get the fewer of these brainwaves we produce. Our sleep and ability to relax gradually get worse over the years.

2. Theta waves (3.5 to 8 Hz)
    This second kind of brain waves goes from 3.5 to 8 Hz and is mostly related to imagination, reflection and sleep. Fun fact: Theta waves are more active when we’re experiencing very deep emotions.

3. Alpha waves (8 to 13 Hz)
    Alpha waves arise in those in-between, twilight times when we’re calm but not asleep. It’s when we’re relaxed and ready for meditation. When we’re on the couch watching TV or in bed relaxing, but before falling asleep.

4. Beta waves (12 to 33 Hz)
    We’ve now crossed from low/moderate brain waves to a higher level. We’re now in that higher spectrum of frequencies that come from intense neuronal activity. They’re very interesting as well as complex. They have to do with times when we’re giving our full attention, very alert and on the lookout for stimuli.

5. Gamma waves (25 to 100 Hz)
    Gamma waves are associated with high level cognitive processing tasks. They are related to our learning style, our ability to take in new information, and our senses and perceptions. For example, people with mental problems or learning difficulties tend to have less than half the usual Gamma wave activity”.[/b]

Cool post.
I just read it.
I have no comments for now.

Any waves beyond 100 Hz? #6?

Yes, gamma rays up to 140H140H140Hz just found out.

Oh i’mI’m sooooo sleepy

Thanks Dan… I have more to add to the topic.

Thanks Dan… I have more to add to the topic.[/quot

2nd the motion

_

Very cool, nice post. Have you tried stimulating your brain waves directly? There are some biofeedback techniques that can be used for this. Also you can move the energy back and forth between the hemispheres of the brain, but I don’t know if that has an effect on what brain waves are being produced.

Genius probably operates on 1000 Hz. Or rather genius might be more like being able to sustain more than one type of brainwave pattern at once. A derivative standing wave built from continuous Deltas, Thetas and Gammas for example.