Vegetarianism arguments

Motor,

That’s your argument! it’s not mine!

Again. You’re the only person here who says they have no line. I like you, but I have to warn you, if you keep going this direction instead of discussion, you will be banned. If I had my way. Prison.

I never claimed to have no line. Legally, licensed, in season, by the book deer hunting is where I draw the line. You cross the line by talking about shooting people in the head. You are sick.

Ok. Alright. You’re trying to work with this.

Just because it’s legal on a document, does that mean it’s a good thing to do?

And again we get back to logic.

You stated that the most ethical thing that you could do to a deer is kill it in 10 seconds.

Then you say people who wash their hands are hypocrites, referring to bacteria… thus you can’t judge a persons line.

Well guess what? I’m going to judge yours. So is everyone else.

I’m done responding to you. There’s something wrong with you. It’s either a mental illness, or you’re drunk, or you’re on drugs, or something. If you are taking medication you should see the Doc and tell him you need to have your meds adjusted.

Nobody likes rejection. That’s the only thing you have left… not logic. Go for it. But, know this, this is a promise you can’t keep.

Well anyways…

Another person who doesn’t know that you can’t ignore anyone forever, so you might as well engage to the best of your ability at the time.

Take it from here dan

So that the could evolve into Man, but if they could predict that, they would switch to hunting monkeys instead of wildebeest and other delictibles, so down the line they would end up on tomorrow’s menu.

ecmandu thinks that logic answers moral questions lol

Oh. You wanna go there? We live in a plan where it’s impossible to be perfectly moral. Iambiguous calls them conflicting goods. Actually, the problem is much deeper than that.

I’ll tell you a fact about our current reality. How it’s constructed.

It’s a shitshow.

To be a hero, you have to violate as little consent as possible.

That sounds counter-intuitive since reality is a shitshow. But that’s how we made it.

im perfectly moral. you just dont understand morality.

Explain it to him?

you think that’s even possible?

Um.

Okay. No.

Mr reasonable,

I’m going to combine multiple threads here that you’ve responded to me in.

You can assert that logic doesn’t explain morality.

That’s intellectual laziness.

Just like there are outstanding math problems, there are outstanding moral problems.

This does not mean that all math solutions are incorrect just because you can’t understand one.

Also, you exist. If you “refute” a proof it doesn’t just suddenly mean you are correct.

Everyone in existence can utter the words “existence doesn’t exist”…

That doesn’t make them correct.

Apparently you think it does.

you drunk right now? you arent making any sense.

Are you insane? You’re not the only person on these boards. Your “contrarianism” just makes you look like an ass - not a funny person.

will take this as a yes

Mr R.

You really want to go there?

If I’m stumbling drunk, I’m still a million times smarter than you.

you are nothing but a big writhing ego that runs off into fantasy when confronted with reality.

You are someone who can’t handle that the spirit world hasn’t knocked on your door yet.

Stop projecting on me man.