What are you doing? (Part 1)

Driving to Florida. Just until monday. Then home. Then to Mexico in october. Then to Denver in November.

In response to the Title/OP:

These days and right now I’ve been doing a lot of programming. I’ve learned Python to a considerable (though non-expert) depth, and now I’m learning Java. I’ve just finished playing around with my first set of classes (that lazily return Triangle, Square and Pentagonal numbers) and unitTests.

Thinking about heading to Jackson Hole for some hot coco.

I’m moving close to there in November.

Lucky You, i am moving nowhere, but i am tired of moving around, maybe it’s better i am settled down.
I don’t have bugs but ants. And the stray kitty i was feeding for months got eaten by a cayote this morning, i heard the clamor and it wasn’t a catfight, i heardthat sound before. I was so angry i wanted to get my gun and go huntingfoe them.

Are you doing this for a class, for hobbie, or for work?
Using any particular SDKs?
I love python but never actually to use it. My clients insist on using crappy tech.

Obe, i had to point a,gun,at a guy on the freeway in atlanta today. Crazy world. He was being an aggressive drkver and i brake checked,him, then he got his panties in a wad and wanted to swerve at me and act tough so i threatened his life. It’s a shame. I live a peaceful, passifistic lkfe.

He wanted me to pull over and i pointed it at him and said, ill fucking kill you then he hit his brakes and got away from me.

For the record i was going 80 in a 70 in the middle lane and he came 90mph up to about 1 foot,from my,bumber. I dont care aboht whatever if you endanger me,ill tbreaten to kill you.

This girl fell asleep and i drank her wbole bottle of,rum. Its ok ill het more,tomorrow.

Well that explains the rambling and spelling. :slight_smile:

Rum hangovers are pretty bad.

SDK: 1.7 (Im not sure which edition, whatever’s default probably). Not for any reason other than that’s what I have installed…
I’m using IntelliJ Idea – I loved PyCharm for python so I thought I’d try their Java offering.

I’m doing Java for a class, I’m hoping to make programming my career, did Python outside of class. I like Python a helluva lot – love the whitespace formatting, the quickness and ease of use of the basic data structures etc.

But I’m also liking Java quite a lot now that I’m getting into it. There’s a lot to be said for statically typed languages. A lot more typing I suppose, and a bit less readable, but there are definite advantages.

What tech do your clients insist on? What kinds of services are you providing to them? Out of interest.

Yea, but, for me, vodka was always the worst. About 4 of those and I swore off vodka.

I feel fine

At least you are awake… :slight_smile:

Every time I cuddle with my cat he keeps suckling on me, which I wouldn’t mind if it didn’t tickle and make my clothes wet.

Is there any way I can make him stop? I usually turn him around when he does that, but the persistent little fucker just turns back EVERY time, he could keep doing that for minutes.

Start wearing a bpv :confusion-shrug: that’ll stop the little fucker.

If you can’t get hold of one, persistent no whilst pushing him away will soon wear him down.

Atheris,

Get him a pacifier. lol

Just got laid on a balcony overlooking daytona beach while drinking a bucket of some kinda rum drink.