What are you doing? (Part 1)

A very oppressive situation?

I like a bottle of wine, even at work (proper office work, that is), though we have no wine over there, only beer, which I’m not much of a fan of.

yeah
i was low-key kidnapped by my ex
it accounts for a shitty month of bad memories
and the anniversary of breaking out of there warrants a personal holiday
anyway long story i don’t wanna get into
too personal anyway
and life is fucking sweet

offices that allow beer are awesome
we had beer and pizza on fridays at my last office
before i became a recluse

You must have become a recluse due to corona.

I don’t mind working from home so as long the place I live in is a decent place to go out – and by that I mean it’s natural. You can sort of guess what I mean by that. And that pretty much describes where I live, or rather, where my apartment is located. The problem is that I am obliged to travel to a big city even though my job doesn’t require being anywhere specific . . . so not only do I have unnecessary expenses (have to pay rent, which is not cheap, as well as everything else, which again isn’t cheap, but twice as costly), but also, I have zero motivation to go out since the place is so goddamn ugly I am kind of surprised that people are fine with it. (I’m told America is even worse, so perhaps I should be grateful instead.)

i’ve been working from home since 2013 so nah corona changed nothing for me
except for some perks
now i get to cuss at people if they step too close to me at the checkout isle
and if I put the mask, a hat and sunglasses I can fly completely under the radar
it also made the USD to BRL rate go 1 to 5 so it’s like i got a big raise for no reason
it’s great

america is a big place
though big cities everywhere look alike and feel alike
like shit

“Like shit” sums it up pretty well.

_
Trying to fall asleep… to this, but the latter/right half of the album, as the former
half ain’t as chilled-out as it.

_
What am I doing? I’m awake and thinking bout breakfast already, but might have a cheeky early-morning coffee, to tidy me over till dawn.

Why are you no longer a moderator, Mags?

Because I’m not, Magnus.

I thought you were, at some point in the past, distant or close. Perhaps it’s been a while and it is only just now that I realized that you’re no longer a mod?

_
Where have you been?

Read into it and make of it, whatever you will/want… ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 7&t=195260

I’m going to sleep… along with the dawn.

Linked In. I’m currently taking a break from it.

Sleep well.

_
Prioritising, so that things get done… otherwise they won’t. Two phone calls to make, an online form to fill in and submit, reading and replying to emails, and more Autumn cleaning and reno work.

Thanks Magnus… LinkedIn is good for contacting CEOs, I hear ; )

Or CEO’s contacting you.

I mostly use it as a discussion forum. Lots of strange species over there. Motivational speakers are my favorite.

Any recommendation, for a motivational speaker with the bedside manner of a very nice doctor?

I’ve just got back from the local mini-mart, and now every time I go there I think of the very tall young man who bought many packs of smoked salmon… he obviously has a thing for salmon. We somehow managed to lock eyes, as I was waiting for a checkout person to validate my age and so was looking in his direction, for her… he was wearing INTJ blue.

The end.

Ooooh, someone’s gonna be in trouble… cat hair on models’ clothes, aren’t appreciated Hunter.

_
When the cat banishes himself to the downstairs toilet, after he’s been told off one too
many times for his liking…

_
Been watching, and being entertained by, the talented male demographic on TikTok…

A good place for people to express themselves on, too… instead of being stifled, by the dull and draining masses… a very creative place.

streamable.com/mj7mb5

vocaroo.com/12T49YnjZ6Bd