What are you doing? (Part 1)

Lol. Maybe I have to try oolong tea.

_
It’s a special blend that includes hemp and lotus… amongst other types of leaves.

Funnily enough, hibiscus and lotus teas are on my to-buy list. I hear that lotus is most psychotic indeed, in giving one a very good lift.

Lol, then maybe I should steer clear of it. I’m happy with the kicks I get from hibiscus, coffee and cigars.

I meant psychotropic, but in tea form it’s only very minutely so, but in edible form… woah!

“As a hallucinogen, the Blue Lotus is known for inducing
a number of extraordinary experiences, depending on the
dosage and potency, and these states could range from
sedative effects, to feelings of euphoria, mild hallucinations
and even sexual stimulation.”

I won’t be eating lotus, any time soon…

We do get our natural daily highs from what we eat daily, and that suffices me.

Some-one’s getting there sleep in… :smiley:

You know, it’s funny, hibiscus keeps me awake, but a good cup of coffee helps me sleep. I still try to avoid it because the dreams are almost without fail really agitated.

_
…doing philosophy, reading the 2 ES Magazines that I was supposed to get through last weekend, and watching Storage Wars… all at the same time.

Gotta tidy the living room, later.

_
A Politics day tomorrow, but the after-politicking drinks always makes us feel that it was very worth it, so feel better…

Isn’t tomorrow All Hallows’ Eve, eve? …the eve of the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows’ Day.
:angelic-halofell: :angelic-red: :angelic-blueglow:

_
Will be back after the US elections… though I’ll still be responding to outstanding inquiries, and posting in my threads.

The KTS (baggage) crew, are causing me ennui…

Was just thinking about strangely familiar adventures.

Hate is a beautiful thing like a robe to a ball, thats exactly what it is, a robe to a ball is hate. I crush you with my visuals! All is hate, all art I mean, not love except when it happens, which is always unexpected as love is random, sublime, true, and comes in moments whereas hate is a dragged out affair like a slow dance at the end of which there is a transition into a lustful involvement, a becoming. Love is, therefore it can not be in timespace. It exists by serendipity within synchronicity, Animals know it as their realm, catlike ones do anyway as do wolves when they hunt. Have you seen them gather?

taking a shit

_
I’m in two minds about it… :-k

I attempted to watch the new Blade Runner the other day… couldn’t… it wasn’t good.

when you go on ilp and search ‘phoneutria’
yo iam quit being a goddamn creep

On the other hand, click on these threads…

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=170060
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8&t=195930
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8&t=196100
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8&t=196110
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=175121
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=195600
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=176529
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=185296
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=175006
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=186929
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=195614
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=195964
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=185296
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=194382

And many more.

Note how many times she comes up.

Look, I’ve always been out in the open about my own interest in her here. I think that she has one the most intelligent minds at ILP. And easily one of the wittiest.

That always draws me to people. And, no, not just the “young and beautiful” ones. But, as an “old man”, I’ll leave that crap to Pedro, Prom75, Satyr, Shit Smears and god knows how many other men [and women] who are on the prowl for a young and a beautiful “philosophy chick”.

Me I want to explore her reaction to the arguments I make in my signature threads…in regard to human interactions at the existential juncture of identity, value judgments and political economy.

To what extent here might she be what I construe to be an objectivist?

This ain’t Sumanika iam.

No shit! Supannika was not averse to discussing these philosophical interests of mine. On the contrary, she taught me many things I had not given much thought to at all.

I’m merely assuming that perhaps phoneutria might do the same.

On the other hand, if this is just another lame attempt on your part to be “clever”, well, didn’t I explain on the corner how such “efforts” from you only result in you making a fool out of yourself. You admitted that you have no wit. So don’t go there. :sunglasses:

lol shit smears i’ve broken him hes name calling lol i see his emotions and it is cracking me up

This video was recorded in Vancouver not long ago. In it I attempt to separate the target substance psilocin from its phosphorylated counterpart, psilocybin. I induce a state of hydrolysis by introducing the psilocybin to an acidic solution (lemon juice), mimicking the alkaline environment of the stomach. Being already converted to the active psychedelic substance, the effects come on much faster, are more intense, but shorter in duration. This technique is called ‘lemon tekking’.

streamable.com/q6tvl7

Please withhold your comments about my hideously deformed thumbnail. A construction helper accidentally drove a screw through it twenty some years ago. Thank you.

i just want to point out that you can’t simulate an alkaline environment with lemon juice
because alkaline is the opposite of acid
acids have a pH below 6 and bases are above
that said
the stomach environment is acidic
acidic as fuck
hydrochloric acid
like 1.5 to 3.5
and it’s a logarithmic scale so picture that

anyway, nice finger hooves

I took a mental snapshot of what I just read in the wiki article and hoped that I could put it all down in the post right.

We see how that worked out.

was close