What are you doing? (Part 1)

No it’ll be a nine hundred million dollar procedure, but they’ll never catch me

Lol…

I guess I asked for that one. :laughing:

Defiantly drinking coffee in the evening, probably to my chagrin when the wee hours arrive. Who will keep me company?

Owls, wiser than I, who drank decaf.

streamable.com/fu3v19

streamable.com/fx2d2f

28 hours and counting. So ready to blow this pop stand.

Get down on it! Get down on it! What’re ya gonna do when your feet don’t wanna dance, keep standing on the wall? Get’chore back up off the wall, call me.

Impatiently waiting to go dancing tomorrow night. :banana-linedance:

Drinks the vodka and sinks back, into the chair… listening to Goedicke for the very first time.

Friday night, almost 10pm and I just finished a job I wanted to finish today. I’m fried.
I’m happy with it but you can never tell if the client will be. We’ll see tomorrow.
I’m not overly worried but when you work on something solid for days at a time and they like it, it makes the effort worthwhile.
Que sera sera.

Hanging out in San Francisco. Been on a random unplanned road trip since Monday.

Tell me about how the CBR got stolen bruh.

9 hours countdown. Tick tock. :smiley:

That dude with the Busa said he can take u, smears. Whatchu tryna do?

streamable.com/bwi044

i went outside and it was gone

in a straight line over 160 he probably can if he has the balls. in the corners i got him

so lemme try and get this straight here…

monday i asked a friend of mine if they’d want to ride down to telluride and back just to check it out and get some lunch since neither of us have been there. so we went that direction but decided to go to ouray first, then down the million dollar highway and back to telluride.

but then we were like yo we could go to 4 corners so stayed in durango, and went to 4 corners the next morning. at that point it only made sense for us to continue to the grand canyon.

from there we were like hey we can go back toward telluride of we can hit some of route 66 through arizona and decide from there.

so we did. then on to hoover dam, then on to vegas and hit the strip.

from there we were tired and thought hey fuck it lets go to LA so we went that direction and ended up stopping in barstow. where we woke up the next day and headed through the angeles national forest and on to LA and hit the observatory and all that and took the sunset strip through beverly hills and down into santa monica to the pier.

from there we were like well fuck it we should probably run some of the pacific coast highway so we headed north through malibu etc and ended up tiring out around san luis obispo and stopped for the night.

then we went north some more and through big sur and on into san francisco where we stopped again.

left there and continued up pch to sonoma valley then through napa valley and then sacramento all the way to wells nevada where we had to crash again. then drove from wells to denver and i just got home like 15 mins ago.

crazy ride. totally unplanned and just made a big loop for no real reason at all.

saw some seals, golden gate bridge, all kinds of shit. had some good food. avoided interstates nearly the entire time until heading back via 80. close to 4000 miles. didnt even make it to telluride. but went through colorado, new mexico, arizona, utah, nevada, californa and wyoming in a big fucking circle.

now i gotta plan it out to at least go to telluride

_
…apparently currently looking like I’m 5 …I think I’ve taken this autophagying a bit too far. :neutral_face: …just call me Petra Pan …as they said I was Peter Pan, but I countered the gender but not the observation. What to do, what to do? said the bunny to the hare.

I’ve found that I have more of a natural inclination to German than I have to French… well, it is only a few steps away from (Olde?) English, and I read a tonne of books and watched a tonne of programmes, in Olde English. My French has improved unaided tho, so at least that’s somethin… I learn instinctually, when I stress less.

The cat makes gurgled sounds instead, when he meows… I think he’s trying to talk, like me. I think/recall that the word he said the other day, was “Okay” …because I was on his case, over something or other. :slight_smile:

_
I, er, lied to someone via Messenger today… because I wanted to be left alone, and so not put myself in a position of having to threaten their life, as I try not to do that anymore. O:)

I need to find an alternative to both of those tho… :-s

“in a straight line over 160 he probably can if he has the balls. in the corners i got him”

I too believe this to be true.

Lol me too, I told someone I had a splitting migrane and couldn’t go.

Then today I wake up with a splitting migrane. Must be promethean’s spirits or dasein or something.

In the choice between migrane and a less than fully functioning liver, I am going witht he less than fully functioning liver.

I could only find the 200 mg capsules, so I gotta take like 20 of those motherfuckers.