What evil is - a clarity

You keep using that word but without proper illustration of an actual argument.

Look kid, I know this whole philosophy or debate thing is new to you where I’ll give you a pointer.

In order to argue something it actually helps to form an actual argument beyond mere words. This is how dialogue is constructed.

I illustrated it well… You hate order, which means one of two things…

2 oranges + 2 oranges is or isn’t 4 oranges.

And you will or will not seek redress whether it is or isn’t 4 oranges.

Which actually means you’re not saying anything, which contradicts your purpose for posting…

So we use logic to see if you have an alterior motive for contradicting yourself (also trolling, since you refuted your reason for posting) - and guess what we figure out, you get a high from conspicuously consuming!! No mystery there!!

Now let me ask you this …

Did I in anyway contradict myself by imagining all of us to be infused with such massive creative energy that we could all learn all the lessons we wanted without having to suffer against our will or cause the suffering of others against their will???

Is there a contradiction in my solution???

If not, does it bother you if everyone is happy??

Why?? What’s it to you ?

You laugh at me a lot … I am a very earnest advocate for everyone…

I have made mistakes in life… Life has made mistakes against us all… But this is not a one way ticket to keep making mistakes here, you seem to think it is. That’s a huge difference I see between you and I right here.

:laughing:

I am done with this conversation as it is clear you cannot even remain mentally coherent in terms of competency in it.

Oranges? Are you fucking kidding me? :laughing: