What is love?

If I was the creator of all souls. All hearts. All minds.
All different.

It’s the same as being their puppeteer. You already know what they’ll choose before they do.

The question is…. At whose pleasure is consent violation.

When I explored hyperdimensional mirror universes, I calculated gods message into it…

We can watch in less than an instant what the difference is between consent violating universe structure means relative to our PERSONAL universe that can’t hurt anyone - and choose what WE want.

If we think a consent violating universe is perfect, we can choose to either hyperdimensionally reflect gods universe or we can choose to stay in a normal universe with others that share the view that consent violation is the meaning of all life and existence.

Me? I’m getting the fuck out of here as fast as I can!!!

Neither of my two options involves anyone’s sacrifice.

Both utilize informed consent.

How much does it cost for a trillion animals to murder to live the next day? I hardly think cigarettes are on the top of the sin list!!!

You’re talking about possible worlds & middle knowledge right?

I’m going to walk away now.

The pope recently stated: “never debate satan, satan is more intelligent than a human, just ignore satan”

The great satan throughout the churches existence has always been logic and science.

Think about Bruno being burned at the stake for having the audacity to be the first to describe infinite intelligent beings on an infinite number of planets.

But now the most devious is coming…

Logic. Reason. Meaning. Purpose. Fact checking.

I’ll put god on the stand without breaking a sweat.

I seem to have triggered you, but I meant nothing by it. I used to smoke. Big time. I saved a lot of money by quitting & I can breathe better. None of anything I say is a guilt trip. But I will never smoke another cigarette. It’s like Pringles to me. One cigarette & I’m back to chain smoking. I like not doing that. Plus I don’t deal with nic fits & stuff. I feel your pain. I would never judge you - only pity you. Like I pity myself for stupid junk I still struggle with. We all have junk. What we know of our junk is just the tip of the shitberg.

You’re fascinating & weird.

You know the satan drama right?

Satan was the first created being. Originally named satanel …. Before he fell. Now he lost the god title and is just being called satan.

The father of all lies.

Interesting that the church is most interested in killing truth tellers.

All western religion is called abrahamic religion…

He is the patriarch of it all…

Why? Because god told him to sacrifice his first born on an altar. He complied. Then god told him to stop.
He complied. The devil found a people!!! Command bots!!!

The Jewish god is the devil. But that’s neither here nor there. James Saint knew it too.

But all this is way too much drama for me.

You just have to make sense.

Does the Bible make sense as history?

Stupid if it does.

And what of Jesus ?

Just another command bot, like Abraham.

I’ve always said…

If I were the evil one …. What would I write?

I’d write the Bible.

It has all of it!!!

Jesus is the way, the truth and the light and the Holy Spirit that will eternally damn you if you SPEAk against it. Jesus is also the life and the resurrection and his fathers kingdom on earth and….

This is where it gets serious!!!

Jesus married the church.

Meaning, if you don’t have something called church in your life or are unmarried, you are blasphemy incarnate, you are not with the way, truth, light, resurrection, heaven or god.

And it needs to be called a CHURCH!!! You can even call it the church of satan and be saved!!!

Church etymologically speaking translates as house of the lord and master.

Anyway,

Your stuff on middle knowledge & possible worlds…

What do you think about this argument against possible worlds & middle knowledge stuff: God would only think about the best possible world - he does not need to weigh pros and cons like we do, and there is no other reason to entertain such a thought.

Is it maximally great, or nah?

I don’t like hierarchies.

My training is done. I’m ready to go.

Before I leave, I need to be assured that others can have their own universe without hierarchies when they get to that stage of evolution.

good ol’ ecmandu. live forever.

You have no choice in the matter. Nobody even wants to live a single day with consent violation. We have no choice but to live forever and currently, they’re all consent violations. How do you use this? To escape. Not just to escape, but to escape with a clear conscience.

IMO

Love is holding something within one’s heart.
Looking upon the loved, as something of such value that cannot be measured.
That existence itself is improved by the presence of the loved.
That one’s will, is to preserve the loved - to give it more life.
That one acts to the interest of the loved, in a selfless manner.

[ofc, there’s many contexts the word love is used in]

EDIT:

Love is seeing the loved as worthy.

Thank you, Ben JS.

Can you imagine a culture where this is how things work, so that no one tries to meet their own needs, because they are busy meeting others’ needs, while their needs are met by others…but not in a way that dissolves individuality?

I would love to read a story about that culture and the paradigm shift/shock that would inevitably result when coming in contact with any of the cultures we currently experience.

I think it would be a positive impact, because their needs are completely met unselfishly. They would be unbreakable, incorruptible, and would overwhelm the other cultures… either completely attracting them, or completely repelling them.

I hear that you don’t want to live in a world of consent violation. But your brain thoughts are not in a different world. Escapism is the real illusion. Breaking in to your mind is not breaking out of the world. It’s sinking deeper and further away from true freedom.

When you’re free, you sing songs in prison & everyone thinks you’re crazy. Telltale signs.

A hard lesson for me to learn,
is just as the other is worthy of love,
so too is the self worthy of one’s love.

To neglect one’s needs,
and to put one’s self in a position of needless harm -
is not self love.

Yes, there are situations where one can make sacrifices,
but there is something indeed being lost.
One may potentially be doing an injustice by the self,
for what one deems the greater good.

Intentionally looking for reason to martyr the self,
is likely a form of self hatred, I think.
Self punishment with silver linings.

===

I think even if Ec isn’t a god,
he’s still worthy of love.
That damaged people are worthy.

I hope his worth isn’t predicated on being something beyond himself.

Every self is made in the image of God and only God is perfect, but the perfect died (& rose again) to show every self is worthy as being counted at the same level of worth as God.

We’ll never measure up to God’s level of love by loving others or self the way he died (& rose again) to show he loves us.

Never. Kind of (exactly) the Whole. Point.

All we can do is accept it and share it at our level of development, and let that develop us further, and share more, and develop more, on into forever.

Something “Mari” said that stuck with me, that Ec has alluded to when he says the stuff about poopy diapers (and also Pastor Pat from Calvary Chapel in Sierra Vista, Arizona…said exact same in 2005 or 2006) is that we are each at our own stage/phase of that development, and not to expect everyone to keep pace with us (& … I extend it to: cut ourselves the same slack as we cut them).

Interesting. Weird. Interesting.

Let me tell you what a god is….

Even a single photon is a god. The plant on the street is a god. Even the sidewalk is a god, as is each pebble in that sidewalk…. Equal to the sidewalk.

Because of giving up, beings do memory erasures to stay entertained. Sometimes they’ll take on the worst karma in existence out of sheer boredom.

I’m bored of all of it. I want to retire forever.

I’m the old. All the patterns are consent violation forever (which is why people do memory wipes).

Not me, not this time. I’m going to retire, forever.

And the Stones cry out, “You can’t always get what you want… but if you try… sometimes… you might find… you get what you nee-eed.”

But what do they know.

Yes. The song of zero optimism.