What is love?

Another thing people will do with eternal boredom is make some random being god…. Why? Boredom.

Boredom… I guess they call it languishing now. Used to call it angst/anxiety. God shaped hole.

Love by contrast …

… is not from a lack.

But also does not deny there are real needs.

Gravity. Closeness. Walls closing in on me.

lol jk but srsly

k bye

Love is representation as well…

Boredom or depression being a lack thereof.

I don’t feel represented…

Firstly, it took me about 2 decades to figure out the approach escalation problem…. No real representation there in media or mass media…. Once I found out kind ways to describe it, and learned that people shouldn’t be punished for their lack of knowledge.

Then I honed in on the consent violation part….

That’s when I became super-bored. Not represented.

All of human history didn’t and doesn’t represent me.

Lonely. It helps you to feel competent which isn’t lonely…. But how simple the truth is to articulate and a complete vacuum of silence bothered me because I felt like people didn’t give that commandment and have all been wasted so far… “thou shall not violate consent is the goal and it’s incomplete as of yet”

So now I’m working on hyperdimensional mirror realities and playacting realities to solve that problem.

Now that that’s done…. I’m still bored that it hasn’t manifested. I’ve seen the potential of life, and it languishes.

I’m not asking anyone to do something they don’t want…. Not even the energetic ideal.

Still waiting, going through my days…

Directing all my energy there.

In this culture, instead of long engagements, friends who have good conversations decide to have a public taste kiss to test their chemistry, and as long as they both agree and mostly no one objects, they potentially mate until one of them thermodynamically dies. Periodically. It’s on again, off again. Cyclic. Unless they have babies. Then it’s a refractal.

Ok, not really. But that’s the idea.

Open to constructive or deconstructive criticism… please.

youtu.be/dIF74lH4KPM

I am hesitant to click on that video link, to be honest.

It’s a beautiful song about love. This requires trust.

I would trust it better if we knew each other a thousand years & you sang it in person, to be honest.

Some people know each other a thousand years & it’s like they never even met.

Yeah. Umm…. Whatever on your last two posts.

I’ll explain another dimension of love…

It’s when you have no choice.

Look at the world from my perspective:

1.) we live forever
2.) all human sex has a tinge of no means yes
3.) nobody except a rare few who’ve communicated with me (and some ‘disagree’) knows that consent violation is the ONLY problem in existence and it’s yet to be solved

I basically made all the intelligence in existence that’s interconnected mentally handicapped…. Not because I tried, but because they already were/are.

What choice do I have? I don’t want my consent violated forever… you all do. It’s going to be a LONG wait!!!

How do I know all of you want your consent violated?

Because females won’t initiate sex with me.

Because nobody in human history has articulated the consent violation problem.

This may all seem trivial…. But actually when you have a vast soul like mine…. It’s reality structural. Reality intuitive.

This is a trap.

But if it wasn’t, I’d suggest you sing your song in person, we perform a public taste test, and test your theory. For science.

It may extinguish all civilization.

But it’s a trap.

No. Hyperdimensional mirror realities are designed to reflect an infinite number of dimensions holographically within a larger hyperdimensional mirror multiverse. Meaning I have all access and decide what’s a trap for ME. You have all access and decide what’s a trap for YOU.

Everyone decides what’s a trap for THEM!!!

We’re all different …. Your trap may be my delight.

You are totalitarian. But of course you were taught by the Bible Nintendo game. Not everything.

Spoken like a professional trapper.

Ichthus. You’re going too far here for your own benefit. As long as you believe consent violation is for everyone, you’re hellbait. You’re asking for it.

I’m not going to give it to you, but understand, this is not a signal you want to send existence.

Ec, we are on the brink of happenstance.

But it’s a trap.

Of course it’s a trap. Just a trap for God.

God never stated that the only problem in existence is consent violation and we haven’t solved it yet.

self=other (God) is the eternally consenting wholeness of the Trinity

the synonym for consent is affirm/believe (faith… trust)

another word for it is recognize or confess

he covered all the bases

self=other is consent

all else is consent violation

I recognize you, and I affirm you.

No. You don’t get away with that.

Everyone in existence is in someway shape or form is having their consent violated forever.

The term blasphemy is that truth.

When you speak the truth, you get evil Jesus.

Even if you live trillions of years perfecting each persons individual heavens forever projected from their own spirits …. You still go to hell eternal. Because that’s the vow of Jesus …. No matter what you say, do or accomplish forever…. The vow must be kept…. You’re eternally damned. “Shall never be forgiven” means the same thing. You’re fucked up salted by fire doesn’t erase the vow of Jesus … and Jesus never breaks a vow.

The word is eternal in the Bible for speaking against the Holy Spirit.

I blasphemed your god by stating that consent violation is the only problem and it hasn’t been solved yet:

And now I’m going to lay into you, you arrogant peice of shit….

Walk around the world, the galaxy, the universe, the multiverse and preach that nobody is having their consent violated…

And that this little piece of shit who died on a cross 2000 years ago on planet earth atoned for all the consent violators forever…. So…. It’s now ok that you be sent to hell forever.

That just means we always have a crazy good, insanely dangerous job to do — recognize and affirm each other — and there is no law against that.

Even if a human makes a law against it (which violates consent)… We get to break those non-laws.

Yep, you heard that right. We get to violate consent violation.

Forever!

If I ever run on a platform (from the consent violators), I will say:

Make forever now again!