What is this?

I’m not the one going around the forum saying this:

So, Dan, fix your fucking forum, and ban this piece of shit, before you become liable for his insanity.

You’re a pussy and a coward, all talk, no walk.

[u]And if you scumbags, domestic terrorists cared about “Democracy”, which you don’t, then you would have investigated who STOPPED AN ELECTION in progress, who brought vans loads of pristine ballots with only ONE marked vote casted, and who re-ran those stacks WITHOUT supervision at 3am in the morning…[/u]

Cut the bullshit, you’re just trash. There was video footage of widespread election fraud.

We already know you’re stupid enough to believe youtube videos and any other unsubstantiated garbage you see on facebook or bitchute or parler or wherever the else you degenerates get your propaganda. We already know you don’t appreciate democracy at all because you already fought against it with zero credible evidence while all the garbage lawsuits republicans flooded the system with brought on by phony video footage or propaganda on social media, or nothing at all other than a desire to fuck up the system even more, got dismissed rather quickly and thrown away for the garbage lawsuits they are. But of course, that doesn’t matter to you, what matters is your garbage propaganda that you are oh so eager to believe and throw away democracy for with zero reliable evidence. All of the courts back me up, all the voting audits back me up, all of the lies you believe back me up. I know you’re stupid enough to believe the trash/memes/propaganda you see on social media as “evidence” but I don’t know if you do actually believe it and are just a piece of shit pretending its true. Either way you’re dumb as fuck and can see that your inability to fight for democracy is your projection, because you already aren’t fighting even though you think the election was stolen. Or, you’re just a piece of shit who as I said, doesn’t believe even what you see on social media. Either way of course, you’re an anti American piece of shit in that there’s seemingly nothing about America you appreciate. Our courts (including the supreme court), our FBI, our CIA, the medical field, the media, academia, the entire field of medicine, all are trashed by you pieces of shit daily and is essentially the crux of the nation.

You have no “We”. You are a pathetic, cowardly, retard.

You are so pathetic, you need to threaten people to garner attention. You are a child.

You are a TRAITOR to the American people, OUR country, OUR republic, OUR constitution.

You are a 2nd generation immigrant. Your fathers cowered in wars. Your ancestors had no fight in making this country.

You want to “put bullets in heads”, start with your own, bitch.

I would prefer if both of you got a lot more polite.

You both seem angry.

Anger is temporary madness.

Philosophy is wisdom.

So, some of these latest posts are anti philosophy.

Yeah, where is your ‘Moderation’ when WW3 here threatens to “put bullets in head” and “need to die” of American citizens???

You seriously going to blind eye that behavior???

Is that what this forum is about???

Speak to that bitch, not me.

When I go around making threats, THEN you can criticize me…

Urwrongx1000 wrote:

You are a little boy and you like to be bad.

Dan is one of the worst forum moderators I ever came across.

l advocate lenient moderation, except for posts with obvious pointless crudities and over use of obscenities, which may lead to pouring gasoline on the already inflamed situation.

Dan is doing O.K., obviously a man who possesses a calm temperament.

Hey Dan, If you are not angry, you are not paying attention. Will you fight for our democracy? Do you Republican Terrorism will just pass? Do you think we will have freedom when they destroy Democracy? Do you care?

I’m not an American. I’m a Canadian.

Ahh, well that explains it.

I’m not going to sit here and be lectured by a bunch of parasites whose cowardly families had no fight or sacrifice in the making of OUR country.

True, red-blooded Americans, will not be intimidated or harassed by these domestic terrorists.

WW3 is no different than the terrorist who ran over a bunch of children and women during the Waukesha Christmas parade.

Boys are the type to make threats online like “put bullets in your head” and “(Americans) need to die”.

If you or WW3 were adults, then you wouldn’t need to make the threats, you’d just do what you so desire.

But that requires courage, which you and he does not have.

To me, you and WW3 are no different than the Waukesha terrorist, Darrell E. Brooks. Same mentality and drive.

I believe that those who wish violence upon others, deserve it done to themselves instead, especially when they are held by the nose with lies and propaganda.

He might be calm but his moderation skills are pretty poor. How long did it take him to ban his friend Polish Youth? Quite long. And when he finally decided to ban him, he didn’t merely ban him, he also deleted his account and his posts (which makes no sense whatsoever.) And we’re talking about Polish Youth’s posts here which are full of “obvious pointless crudities and over use of obscenities”.

As far as lenient moderation is concerned, I think that lenient moderation is favored by low-quality posters who otherwise won’t be able to post. Think of Ecmandu. He enjoys the freedom that this forum gives him precisely because it allows him to say whatever the hell he wants. Otherwise, he’d have to control his impulses and he doesn’t like that – it’s too difficult for him.

And every kind of hostility should be punished. Do you want a forum where people rationally discuss various ideas or do you want a forum where people constantly quarrel with each other? Do you want more of Peter Kropotkin and his hatred? Or WWW_III_ANGRY and his World War 3-level of anger?

Your bias is noted, as if my “anger” is not justified, while urwrong has gone off on ridiculous foaming at the mouth accusations and slandering of me that have no basis in anything I have said… And his pretending “quotes” of mine taken out of context mean something they don’t.

I don’t think that UrWrong is innocent. He’s known to be hostile.

My anger is a gift to those who enjoy freedom and democracy… and a threat to fascist tyranny.

WW3 acting innocent is a complete joke.

There is countless footage of an Undercover Federal Agent breaching the gates of the Capitol building on January 6th.

The 2020 Election was rife with widespread voter fraud, van loads of “pristine” ballots with one vote (Biden) marked at 3-4am.

Those stacked ran multiple times through counting machines. Evidence deleted.

If leftist domestic terrorists, like the Waukesha BLM/Antifa terrorist, running down women and children at Christmas Parades…

If that’s the path ww3 and those like him want to go… America will defend ourselves from your cancer. You are traitors.