What is this?

Lol.

Louder Jimmy so WW3 can hear you.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2vCAjImJJ0[/youtube]

Jesus I’m gone for four years and the forum gets hijacked by a bunch of racist nutjobs?

What the hell happened here?

Edit: this is rhetorical, please don’t bother responding, it will go unnoticed.

That’s what BLM is, an anti-white, misandrist Marxist cult.

You don’t get to fuckin’ burn people’s businesses and homes to the ground, topple monuments and terrorize people without there being pushback.

We are the pushback.

On pins and needles.

this is correct that and the crazy maga nuts and the conspiracy types it looks like all the normal people have left the internet

im a white dude and i stood and laughed when they smashed up the statues in bham here lemme find some pics

in birmingham alabama the reddest of states, they tore that shit down and painted black lives matter on the street u know that whole racist ideology is about to have to crawl back under the rock that it his under for most of the last 50 years and maga fucking hates it

i dont care too much about the politics of it. they were giving out free fried chicken so naturally i had to stop by and grab a 2 piece and a biscuit.

i mean bruh look at all those boxes of fried chicken u could just walk right up and grab one free for everybody come on how can i resist

“Let’s go vandalize!! but with bacteria masks for safety…”

Commies really are gays.

Yeah, the race hating democrats, changed their KKK to BLM, and laugh as all the black people kill each other in the black neighborhoods they underfunded. Irony at its finest.

when i was a kid they had klan rallies on the steps of city hall down here now they have this lol u know those old racist fucks hate it please bring your civil war to the hoods in the cities u will get butchered in the streets lol

lol u do not know about how the parties changed platforms in the 60s learn your history

u wouldn’t know history if it fell on your head with an anvil attached

i think the point that a lot of people are missing is that there are a lot of people out there who dont care what a minority of people think and that we have learned from the gop that there is no sense in negotiating with or attempting to placate the other side. as the great philosopher devin nunes once said, elections have consequences".

this is america. if you dont like it you can leave. i’ll help you pack.

i had 2 majors philosophy and history

:open_mouth:

I’ve been saying this for years now. Commies are in full blown mode. Giving a shit is in the rearview mirror.

Still this has been good for us. In your overzealousness, because you are children, you have exposed yourselves.

the far right is an impotent political minority in america and getting rid of trump is just the beginning