What is this?

I’m of the opinion that a situation with the cards on the table is a good one.

That’s why my main focus on this forum has been for a while now to get all you commies to reveal and commit to your position, the real one, like just now.

The other day I came in with a fake commie account talking about mass starvation in the service of communism is a good thing, and iambiguous straight up gave me the thumbs up.

It’s been a profitable enterprise.

bruh u know that dude is a nut right?

Because my brothers on the right have to understand, there is no compromise. They think of you as trash, as as worse than trash.

Republicans oddly tend to be kind hearted and can be taken advantage of.

But I am doing my small part to show them that they’re playing the part of Charlie Brown.

Honesty is antithetical to a communist, or integrity, or respect for anything, including promises and words.

You are a nut.

You, commies, are all nuts.

that whole ideology is in the process of getting crushed under the boot of the american majority and im loving watching it the flailing is incredible

Like I said, this is good.

Because before, my people, if the coup goes through, would have just taken it and moved on.

Now, now no matter what happens, it is war.

You are fucked.

bring the war man u are outnumbered and u know the left will burn shit down lol

The left are children.

I already knew that but yes, now my people also know that.

It’s gonna be very hard from here on out for my people to be called paranoid, or belligerent.

We ought every one of us to be armed to the teeth.

Like Malcom X said.

And be smart.

Nothing helps a war like understanding the enemy, who and what they are. That is now done.

You are totalitarian bootlickers, who will sell your butts for warm fuzzy feelings and the right to vandalize something now and then.

Your goal is totalitarianism.

That is your goal.

And you rent your brains out to CNN.

i dont even have cable

Then how does CNN own your brain?

What’s a pandemic Rease?

Lol.