What is this?

I mean you didn’t respond to anything I said. Now you’re not even talking about TB being similar to covid-19, you’re now talking about why TB hasn’t been eradicated. Thats fine, but it wasn’t the original point.

I can see the perspective “who cares about transmission characteristics when TB currently outranks covid-19 in global deaths.” But I think the details matter, and you’re missing something to write my post off. TB has various local epidemics at this point, and it’s still a problem, and ive already suggested that the problem needs resources. Covid-19 is also a problem, and I can’t speak for every country around the world, some have done better to stop the spread than others, but in the U.S. 3k ppl dying a day just from covid-19 and this isn’t the ceiling, it can get worse. I’m sure you understand exponential growth. Left unchecked the number of new covid-19 cases doubles in a matter of days (due to transmission characteristics), which means more deaths, and we won’t have a critical mass of ppl vaccinated for maybe 6 months, maybe longer.

the original point is that covid-19 policy is not about saving people

yes i understand exponential growth
and i read charts good
here’s one

*ourworldindata.org

e x p o n e n t i a l

here’s another one

*worldometers.info

people are going to catch this cold
it’s in the fucking air that we breathe
everyone is going to get it
that’s how the cold&flu season works
but they’re also going to recover from it
unless they are elderly or sick
this isn’t fucking ebola
let nature work

And what about human history has led you to believe we are in the business of just letting “nature work?”

i don’t have to like it

He’s Venezuelan. :laughing: :sunglasses:

but my point is how this has fuck all to do with saving lives

I mentally broke him, these gated neo-liberal, communist, or utopian globalist commmunity types don’t know how to respond to any kind of thinking outside of their own, all they know how to do is yell out fascist at things they don’t like especially when it goes outside of their mental preprogramming. They’re unable to argue against anything with any mental depth when it concerns views in conflict with their own. Simpletons really.

He needs to go get a fact check from his favorite political propaganda media outlet before he can even respond to a post.

phoneutria,

look at your own chart, covid-19 has already killed more 1.5 million ppl in the world and we haven’t even hit year’s end with the winter holiday, where transmission is likeky to get another big bump. TB is no longer the single leading global cause of death by infectious disease. And that’s with bans on movement, quarantines, and aggressive lockdowns. Covid-19 is far from the most fatal disease, but what it lacks in pure deadliness it makes up for in its ability to spread, hence the importance of the other transmission factors at play.

We also don’t know the full extent of the lingering effects of covid-19 that many are reporting. I wouldn’t assume it’s exactly like the common cold until we have as much understanding of it as the common cold.

As with TB, there are a significant number of preventable deaths here.

News flash: Everybody is biased having some kind of confirmation bias, you’re not special, unique, or of an exception.

You think you’re some kind of exemplary, you’re not.

News flash: I’m not exempt, you and the rest of you wing nut propagandized maniacs are exemplary in your confirmation bias in which it has obviously wrecked you and left your mind debilitated.

Even the response you did here is rife with your disease of hyper confirmation bias, as if somehow anything I said means nobody has “bias”. You’re trash.

It doesn’t and the mandatory vaccine legislation will make that apparent to everybody before long. :laughing: :sunglasses:

:stuck_out_tongue: Whatever dude, people like you come across to me as nuttier than a pack of squirrels preparing for winter hibernation, your political talking points are quasi religious. It’s like a semi religious secularism.

You’re an idiot.

Yeah, because it’s not like at all that presumptions/ assumptions aren’t made about White people all time by contrast, hypocrite.

He can only insult or yell out fascist, he thinks unique and special in his worldview when he is nothing but a preprogrammed bot. Just a regular NPC. He thinks that he has mental depth ironically.

No, only poor white people.

If you have money and went to college, ur ok.

I’m dirt poor and White so… :laughing:

My White male privilege card was revoked. :laughing: :sunglasses:

He’s butthurt that the Hispanics and Castizas didn’t vote for his dementia ridden kiddie fiddler, you know, the guy who has a son with a cocaine addiction. That guy. :laughing: