What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

i would have done it for 300 bucks just sayin

nope i don’t need some hack

Reas and/or Peez, I got a deal for ya…

raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/d/ga … 07889.html

Honestly that is a fucking sick bike.

Lolers read it again I edited it

You see my advertising brilliance at work there. With the humorous approach the prospective buyer is disarmed to a degree, and really without knowing it. He’s already trusting me because I’m comfortable enough to make a funny. I’m not forcing anything, I remain casual, there are no tricks, etc.

Next - and this for the younger buyers - I trigger subconscious response to an array of masculine symbols and subtexts. Mad max, the punisher, machine guns, military laboratories, etc.

Every buyer under the age of 25 is going to respond to this in a more favorable way; he’s going to see himself in that blue jacket on that bike… and when he rides he becomes mad max or the punisher. I put this reverie into his mind.

Dude I’m gonna be honest with you, it was better the way it was before.

Now it sounds like you’re pushing it, and with a bike that beautiful the question arises why possibly.

Maybe it’s a negotiation stance? You will obviously not drop the price on the Punisher bike?

fair

2 things. 1, the ad is too wordy. just put SV1000 X miles, well maintaned. $price firm

2 im not sure of the market there, but it’ll be spring before you get 3700 for it. its possible, but youll have to find just the right buyer.

my friend bought this one for 2900 and sold it for 3300 after riding it for a season. good tires new chain and sprockets etc.

at a certain point, the $ value of them gets down to a level where you really have to ask yourself, “why am i selling this?” you got a bike you could pull a little under 4k out of. what could you buy with that money that would be better than that bike?

here’s an sv1000 next to the legendary RC51 honda. that RC is super mean.

looks like yours is a litter newer with the front end upgrade so maybe you’re closer on the price than i thought. still man, in the spring they are always worth more.

i have an answer to my previous question about what you would spend the money on that youd get from selling that bike. you could spend it on one of these.

no one really rides these without asking themselves at least once if they are actually mental. it’s like flipping a coin with your life. we all know this. get this gsxr1000 and just go all in. fuck leaving a beautiful corpse. it aint happening. ive been on a lot of fast bikes and theyre all a little different with the torque range and the power to weight and the balance and handling and this thing doth not suffer fools. it aint forgiving, and its twitchy af. but a rocket if there ever was one. im too old for this shit. i just want a remote starter on my car now and heated seats. this one was 5500 and sold for 6200 give or take. there may have been a gun or something included as part of the deal who even remembers.

I want one with the fucking tricycle handles.

whose motorcycle is this?
it’s not a motorcycle, it’s a chopper
whose chopper is this?
zed’s
who’s zed?
zed’s dead, baby
zed’s dead

The low rider is a little slower.

“looks like yours is a litter newer with the front end upgrade so maybe you’re closer on the price than i thought”

Lol… no bike with 26,000 miles on it is worth $3,800. Remember I don’t need to sell it… so I’m putting it out there at a ridiculous price to see if some knucklehead takes it.

Real value is around $2,700 therebout.

_
I once sold a second-hand BMW for double what I paid for it, and all because some guy wanted it/was looking for that exact make colour and model… Prom has faith in the other too, in being out there, in wanting something specific.

It had a shot diff, but that was minor for this guy, as he owned his own car repair shop and so replaced it for free, then gave the car to his younger sister as a birthday present.

some boots

mammut.com/us/en/p/3030-035 … h-gtx-men/

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89vtlXuKQWA[/youtube]

46DFEAFA-F664-44D9-92FA-1CA6726FE67B.jpeg
The Mobian Pinephone and fully functional Linux mini PC. To regain my online privacy, I thought I’d give this a go, maybe even learn to code in Linux.

a snowblower