What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

HP 13” touchscreen, quadcore 1.8, 8 ram, 500 gig hard drive.
CF15D36E-A9BF-4019-A4C9-E8706E0CF82A.jpeg

I would humbly recommend against buying HP laptops. Their monitors (for some reason) have a tendency to separate from the case. I have two HP laptops at the moment, both suffering from the same issue (one being almost unusable.)

How? The face of the monitor separates from the shell or the hinge breaks?

This one tents and can be used as a tablet also.

Jesus Christ Wendy u bought an HP?!

face palm

_
A cauldron… not sure whether to use it as a planter or a. Ooh, I know… I can make a garden water feature out of it.

i think i wanna buy a motorcycle

Both. Experienced it myself (:

Thanks for your warning. Since it’s already been purchased, I will be extra careful when handling the screen/hinge aspect.

so i had all these dogecoins and yesterday they went to the moon so now im gonna probably buy that motorcycle

D24FA6DB-2C0A-4CD9-8BB2-E2F92DA00E78.jpeg

Royal Berkey Water Filtration System (Gravity fed, cleans 6000 gallons per two filters. Putting it together and using it tomorrow for my first 99.9999% cleanest tap drink ever.)

C3D4D95E-B4EB-45FE-AF90-3E673FADF462.jpeg

My first drone, small size with blade guards so the blades are protected. 780 camera/video. This one came with virtual reality goggles. Probably not going to mess with it until next month since I’m feeling overwhelmed with projects.

if your most recent purchase isnt dogecoin then you are doing it wrong.

tomorrow that shit is gonna fly

lol yes
Screenshot_20210426-203303_Gallery.jpg

my next purchase will be a set of these so that i can drive like a fucking idiot and maintain excellent traction

pirelli.com/tires/en-us/mot … o-corsa-II

streamable.com/q40oum

552EF305-D58C-44E3-8B97-6EA564B16924.jpeg
That XL pot was only $10 at Dollar General. Going back tomorrow to buy a couple more.

there sure as shit isn’t room anywhere for anything on it. and the fucking gas tank is under a plastic fairing so no magnetic tank bags. i fucking hate backpacks. gonna have to figure out at least how to carry a bottle of water or something.

wendy with a simple, easy, and cheap method i can teach you to grow those little plants into bushes that have bark on their trunks in like 2 months they’ll be huge.

have you ever grown plants in just water? without the soil?

You can put a bag on that passenger seat, smears. You just need to look closely at the bag and get one with an assortment of straps.

Ur gonna rig those straps to the frame/body under the seat there. You might have to fiddle around finding spots to anchor the straps, but it most certainly can be done sir.

gonna put a phone mount on that fucker for gps or i could get this thing which looks pretty awesome

beeline.co/pages/beeline-moto?u … beeline.co