what Marxism really is.....

Also, I am making the mistake here of speaking as if to an actual person with ideas and opinions, when I am actually addressing slogans.

My bad.

I just want to post this little bit for Sil right now:

hahahahaha
i know it’s common for communists to have a short memory
since the history of this movement
is mainly comprised of things you wish to forget
but i’m here to remind you of the things you said a few pages ago

i’m not going to keep going in circles around this, sil
keep track of your own convictions
either you address the arguments that caused you to say these things
or concede to them
don’t just wait a few pages and then pretend that it didn’t happen

No sil dont do it. Avoid arguing with all capitalists. Repeat. Avoid arguing with all capitalists. We’ve moved to defcon 2. Observe all protocols.

I’m a wage worker you fool.

AND their apologists…

That’s all ya got? No wonder you’re getting so offensive.

You are right about one thing, I’m doing better then 99% of the population here. Even a communist like me can make all the money he needs. Take a couple cushy jobs in advertising, get vested in education, got a nice pension coming, live frugally, save all you can and avoid chump capitalistic get rich quick schemes. Don’t let yourself get played for a sucker. Hey I’m rooting for even your luck as a Capitalist, how’s that working out for you? Your home country making out OK? The model of capitalism working for your com padres?

You’re as much a capitalist as I am. How’s that stock trading working out for ya? Ya doing OK against the after hour trades, got yourself a nice fast internet connection with a fiber optic backbone and an automated robot force to squeak a profit out of tenth of a point of movement? Got your self a workforce of employees huh? You’re a producer.

You’ve been asked before what you do for a living, what county claims you as it’s citizen? Never really does answer a question, just huffs and hurls insults. That’s the problem with a right wing wanna-be, insults are their only means of argument.

Was that sarcasm?

You idiot.

That seemed to be the alternative.

That would depend on your perspective, on both counts.

And ain’t that the greatest indictment of capitalism. Even an idiot like me can save a buck or two. I take no credit for where I was born, who I was born to, and how they raised me. Capitalism has treated me to only a few hard knocks, and what I saved, didn’t come from paying someone else to do my work, how’s it treating the rest of the world? It’s fall, the gardening is done, the crop harvested and put up, the pantry is full for the winter, it will afford me the time to do some ice fishing.

Broke a lot of ground, tilled a lot of soil, dug a lot of weeds. Worked for a coop farm publication for trade in a share. Our investment portfolio has always been conservative, I mean you didn’t really expect me to save it in a mattress, the goal being to maintain our savings capacity even to inflation. That buck we saved in 1987 is still worth nearly a buck in today’s market. That’s just smart regardless of the economic systems in play. I rarely hire anyone.

I think that is true - those who have their eyes open and those who have their eyes shut.

The issue seems to be which is which. Those who ignore evidence and thinking should believe of themselves that they are the ones with their eyes shut (quite a percentage on this board). Or as that character iambiguous said - “prove it to me first then I will examine the evidence provided” (paraphrased).

You do know it is exceedingly difficult for a blind pig to find a cob of corn. Pantry full.

some people say fresh beats taste like dirt, I think they are delicious.

Well keep trying. And it is probably not good to think of yourself as a “pig”. You can’t be human if you don’t at least give it some effort.

A blind pig with a full pantry, Ice fishing soon, I can just feel them biting.

On the phone for work are you? Hope to god you aren’t a phone scammer claiming to be from Apple and you’ve detected suspicious activity on my windows network. There are capitalist that have hired employees to run phone scams. Tele-contact companies hired to pan handle donations for a “worthy” cause. Professional pan handlers. Poor employees got a job peddling shams and I bet that job doesn’t pay benefits. But it’s an income. So is hooking, and human trafficking. Itsa bus’ness.

Or maybe you are legitimately in support, your job off shored to the cheapest labor.

I really hope you aren’t working for some off shore company hired by the private corporation to solicit funds to build Trump’s wall. Is that how we make America great again? That’s right… what do you care, as long as you’re getting paid.

I doubt that you know capitalism from probabiliorism.

Now you’re shooting straight. Keep it up, it’s a nice change of pace.

Moke, you have no idea how idiotic the thing you just said is.

In a country where the economy is run by capitalists, THE country where the economy is run by capitalists, even a commie like you has no problem finding a job and living a spectacular life, doing whatever it is you do.

Do ye not see it?

So beautiful is the capitalist utopia in your country, that the skills and preparation you get in it, just the simple fact of being familiar with its culture, will get you a nice job anywhere on the planet.

Those bastards how dare they.

How many beautiful flowers had to die for you to get your ejjecation mowkadoke?

What is it you do again?

Come on big man, you like being a smartass to people. What is it you do?

I guess, from your assessment, being a smart ass to people, other then that I’ve been quite upfront with what I do. What is it you have ever done? The dice just aren’t in your favor, regardless of that chump chip on your shoulder, another twenty years passes, if I live that long, I look forward to you looking me up and proving how wrong I was.

Shower us all with the tails of your exploits as a successful capitalist. How exactly have you participated in this myth of making goods cheaper?