What’s become of this forum?

nothing makes me think you are autistic, I just said that to insult you goofball retard. I don’t have anything against autistics or asperg goons…its just that some asperg goons also happen to be deluded and obnoxious lying cunts…but not because they are autistic but because they are cunts.

Insulting me is a difficult task. I am not going to disagree that some asperg goons also happen to be deluded and obnoxious lying cunts - It seems there are deluded and obnoxious lying cunts in all walks of life whether these deluded and obnoxious lying cunts have autism or not.

I am interested in what would make anyone think I am stupid which pretty much sums up the term “goofball retard”. Is it something I said? Clearly something I said has set you off.

you are confusing being insulted and being hurt and being provoked and being offended. its not difficult to insult you goofball I just did it in 15 seconds…whether that hurt you…whether it provoked you…whether you felt offended and felt revenge was due and to what degree each of these things occurred…you answer that. why are you asking me why I am offended(actually provoked) when it is obvious you challenged me?are you a retard or an autistic goofball virgin?

Each person has their own way of dealing with others’ aggression. Mine is direct and empathetic because I think pretending to be indifferent is for nerd bullied virgins who internalize their suffering instead of doing something about it but I think all men deserve empathy just like all animals and all sentient beings capable of suffering and anguish do… but most likely the best way to deal with insane retards and other offshoots is to completely ignore them and forget about them…I am willing to admit this might be so…

The only way to hold a conversation with you is to initiate some conversation in the first place and hope for a response. I have already worked out that you are going to call me names and attempt to insult me and I accept that. So far the most interesting response I have gotten from you is contained in a different thread and follows: who might you be? do you know who I am? Trying to explain who I might be turns out to be quite a challenge. It is easy to explain the basics and give my ambition but I thought about it for a little while and came to the conclusion that you may be asking a deeper question.

You are confusing me offering up a challenge, with me making some observations about you I am guessing. I will let you decide whether I am retarded or an autistic goofball. I am not here to tell you how to think.

I think I understand what you are saying here. I will comment further soon.

sorry i am no longer into internet forum friends, as a Christian I am willing to extend my hand to you if you are really lonely or suffering and if this is the case then PM me and we can talk but over a telephone or skype only so I can see if its genuine, if not…please fuck off clown and Godspeed.

Making friends is not why I use forums. I use forums to exchange ideas and views on different subjects. That is not to say that I have never made a friend on a forum - in fact, I have actually made a couple of friends on this forum, one of whom has died in recent years and his presence is deeply missed.

I assume you came to this forum for a reason. It would be interesting to know what that reason is.

stop polluting this thread it was not meant for your rants

I think this time, for a lot of people, is essentially Hell.

The state of this forum is a reflection of that, as are most places on the internet right now.

My advice: dont believe the hype.

_
A history lesson of ILP… ILP has gone through many phases since I first joined.

ILP is currently like paradise, compared to some of the real degenerate phases I’ve witnessed here over the many years since said joining.

Polish Lad is akin to SpartanInjun from way way back in the day… anyone remember him? that guy was truly lost, of his plot. Polish Lad ain’t got nuthin on him.

The Lad has become predictable, in going for my feelings and ego without knowing of my care-not feels, in caring not about anything anyone says about me.

words like lost, degenerate, stoupid coming from the mouths of childless people past their 40s who spout insane nonsense do not hold much weight darling. i am nasty to you and other people because I don’t like you, not because there is something wrong with me dumb cow.

Childless? Apparently, I skipped the father stage and went straight to grandfather.

Or maybe I am the only parent/grandparent on this forum :laughing:

Anything else?

I’d say… that you have reached the maximal syntax-pairing limit, for the construction of verbal offerings, for this response to my having mentioned you on KTS in passing. Let us know when you’ve stopped crying about it… as you are obviously crying about it.

K: nope, I have a 36 year old daughter but no grandchildren… and I am ok with that…

who needs grandkids anyway?

Kropotkin

peter what does she look like?

im kidding.

but really.

I’m still awaiting today’s offerings from you, but if that’s ^^^ all you’ve got… don’t bother, as that’s all you have got. :laughing:

For an over 40, childless, mixed person, I ain’t doing too badly at all… in the attraction stakes, but such things make up only a part of who we are.

post a picture of yourself without a makeup and we will all see then, lets all see that sexy MILF who has men’s heads turning and females jealous all over Europe…you know…simply show how beautiful you are…its not hard yes?

Nah, I’m good. :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t been wearing any makeup/foundation etc. in my previous photos, so please reference back to them. TYIA!

:laughing:

I never said females were jealous, but that females in general are/can be (over) competitive, is all.

where are they?