What’s become of this forum?

Who? the over competitive females… they’re around… I try to steer clear.

you know what I mean the pictures obviously…

Oh, lol… I didn’t, obviously… coz I’d said I weren’t gonna, because I said: Nah, I’m good. :stuck_out_tongue:

All competition is over-competitive in a negative zero sum reality. Except pointing that out and working to fix it.

Females have guilt that they don’t have to compete for sex, so they make shit up to over compensate, they even delusionally tell themselves that this is more complicated than it actually is, they self destruct because of their guilt in their subconscious that they don’t need to compete for anything. No challenge there, so they just invent the challenges in their own minds.

don’t worry maggie i already know what you look like…and I know you are a kook in denial because you are neither attractive(which is completely fine) nor youthful-looking(which is completely fine also) and you definitely look like a woman past 40(not that there is anything wrong with that). maybe its time to start behaving your age and stop polluting people’s heads with your scheming bullshit and the little lies you tell yourself? up to you.

_
I’d say that there is the competitiveness that nature purports to be necessary, but not any more than that/the superfluous/the faux/the overdone. I simply prefer to stay out of the fray, is all.

A person’s prerogative.

Why are you so harsh with Mags? I haven’t seen her be mean to you even though most of your posts addressing her are full of insults and rude comments. Why do you treat her so? Are you trying to impersonate Satyr?

She’s asked you to leave her alone. Why aren’t you?

_
I’m not bothered by the person… they are on the wind up, and they can carry on… but they’ll be talking to themself.

maan I dont know where this paranoid bum kook SATIRE found this forum but this is some kind of retiree old peoples golf club combined with a special needs school bizarre mismash area(not everybody no offence to people but STILL!!!)…are you people some kind of distant inbred Canadian cult or family like Amish or something???haha WHAT THE FUCK!!!

AND FUCK THE TWO LYING FAGS SATYR KVASIR AND THE BITCH PHONE THE NARCISSISTIC FUCKING TWINK!!!

AND I AM FULLY AWARE I AM FEEDING INTO MY GRAVEST ENEMIES SMEARS BY SUPPORTING THE IMAGE OF ME BEING AN INSANE ANGRY AUTISTIC CUCK WITH A SMALL DICK BUT… I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET THINK OF ME!!!YES KVASIR!!!YOU ARE A FUCKING SLUT AND I LOVEEE DICK YOU CUNT!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!SIEEEG HEIL!!!14/88!!!