What was the worst day that you ever had?

And what stopped you from committing suicide ?

Are you suicidal?

I never seriously considered suicide. I don’t see that it would solve anything unless my future and all future possibilities were really THAT bad.

It is important to check your immediate emotions and stress with the knowledge that the future represents many possibilities of people and experiences which you cannot know right now.

ā€œDon’t kill yourself bro, just have another cup of coffee.ā€ as this guy said,

:flexed_biceps:

I listened to that moron for over 9 minutes.

And there’s way more to the vid??? Yikes shut up!!!

2 Likes

To what do you object about it? Do be specific please, so we can get to the real issues here.

If you could just tell me it’s a joke, I’ll just walk away and roll my eyes and be done with it. Perciate it.

1 Like

I don’t understand.

You said you watched 9 minutes of the video, and you think he is a moron and you want him to just shut up?

But then you are unable to list anything specific that you disagree with that he said? That makes no sense.

There’s a difference between unable and unwilling.

I will say, if it isn’t a joke… some kind of satire… this world is a dumpster fire. It’s going down in flames. It’s exhibit 500,000 of the absence of real men in the lives of young men who haven’t got a freaking clue.

…but you’re not gonna believe that until it’s a man telling you, are you?

1 Like

Dont want to harm those close to me with an event like that.
Maybe later when i have less/no people around anymore.

Every day of Reckoning that GOD system subjected me to..

(since I ate of the Tree of Life and returned too many times to the Tree of Know_Ledge)

That was my same reasoning.

However, now I love my life..very happy atto here!

1 Like

…that tree does not stand for all knowledge. It represents what allows us to give up only knowing/vibing with good stuff.

Knowing we are loved despite being morons is the only way we get that vibe back.

I don’t think U under_stand.

Why do you think that?

I don’t think you under_stand, comprehend what I mean by the Tree of Know_Ledge, from years of experience since gnosis..I was a fool to return to eat of its ā€˜fruit’, such an innocent act, but the act of agreeing to two abort_ions was not so innocent. Thus, eventually, whenever I partook of eating of the Tree of Know_Ledge, the GOD system put me through the EVIL side of its wrath, lasting 3 months each time. Eventually, 2022, the last time I was such a fool again, the EVIL (hell mode) lasted 6 months. Never will I be a fool again, heaven mode is far nicer. :slight_smile:

I guess just say you don’t like it, you’re not interested in explaining why, and then move on.

Christianity is not about condemnation. It’s about healing.

Healing After Abortion: A Christian Guide - Christian Voices For Life.

I will address it.

May your happiness last even longer than your life does

1 Like

Owe to the contrary:

Jesus Christ spoke about hell more than any other figure in the Bible, using vivid metaphors to describe it as a real place of final judgment, separation from God, and eternal punishment