What's for dinner?

that blackened redfish magic is life

_
…had the tastiest baked chicken thighs, baked together with carrots and courgettes,
and served with plantain… to get some carbs in.

There’s enough left, for the next few days.

I ate my cat after feeding him my auntie MILF Therrrresssa.

Roast turkey dinner followed by strawberry cheesecake for desert.

Macaroni and cheese, cup of lemonade.

Earlier for lunch it was a bowl of chili and an energy drink.

Beef tenderloin, chickpeas and sweet potatoes.

Sounds fab!

I had the remainder of the baked chicken thighs/carrot/courgette/plantain combo #stuffed #full,
but what to have tomorrow… surf n turf or sushi…? sushi, from my favourite sushi chef ever ; ) :romance-admire:

Courgette?
Ah, we call it zucchini in North America.
You use a French word, we use an Italian.

Interesting food combinations.
I’ve used plantains in my cooking before, they’re delicious.
You’re Caribbean right?
If so, what part of it are you from?

Sushi’s alright sometimes, I like sake too, that stuff’s underrated.

i haven’t cooked since 2018

I’ve eaten macaroni and cheese three days straight.

_
Lol @ both y’all!

Just like eggplant and aubergine, or cilantro and coriander… totally different nomenclatures,
and your Zs and our Ss… what’s up with that? :smiley:

Yea Caribbean… like Rihanna or Nikki, and I can’t even have rice peas and chicken no more,
well I can, but only occasionally these days… ever had? A tasty combo, usually served with slaw.
An East-Caribbean, French-speaking Winward island… St Lucie, but I was born here.

Sushi’s good stuff… paleo/rice-less hand rolls are the best, with plenty of ikura.
Sake, the Japanese version of tequila, haha! Agree… it’s definitely not drank enough.

Two slices of low carb, 5 seed bread slathered in creamy peanut butter and a trace amount raspberry preserves. Not cooking tonight. Then maybe a mango/pineapple fruit cup.

_
I can’t be bothered to cook, but I’ll have to… or starve.
I think I’m evolving into a non-eating humanoid… or perhaps just less-eating.

…a quick chicken n vegetable stirfry, with plenty of garlic, ginger, n mild chilli.

magsj!!!can you ask satyr who otto strasser was???and what was his relationship to Goebbels in the early years of NSDAP???pls!!!

Do you ever post on-topic?

I looked him up… is it because he was a left wing politician who founded a right wing political party?

is this a philosophy forum or tell me what you cooked for dinner and how it went down and ask about my fucking aunty forum???
for clarification purposes…I’d be happy if some good persons would come and help me bring Satyr down…its one thing to have a blog or something and post your deranged idiocies there and another grope autistic loonies into violent and nihilistic pseudo-philosophies…fucking retard groper cunt…this is just wrong…and could lead to an inevitable tragedy. hes a nutter himself…so we should be empathetic towards his condition and keep our distance also but he is the main provocateur there.

_
Sorry I asked… #-o

_
Another day, another stir-fry for dinner…
a chicken and chuck steak combo, of contrasting textures.

California medley black bean and bacon chili.