What's for dinner?

Hazelnuts with pink sauce.

I hope God can forgive me.

Pray fervently.

What is “pink sauce?”

Ah, pink sauce.

Pink sauce is mayonnaise and ketchup whisked together with a fork. If you have mutard, of course, you add a touch of that too.

_
Shin of beef: this was delicious… my plating-up skills were sub-standard, so need to work on it…

_
Chicken n vegetable broth: a squeeze of lemon juice all over it, really made the subtle flavours pop.

Snoopy’s; two dogs all the way, krinkle fries, sweet tea, 600rr

streamable.com/n0nkp7

Nah… those pics of the Nepalese curry were from the deliverer’s website, hence the sharpness of the images… I do have a new phone tho, but have yet to pap anything with it…

…a triple rare-camera.

54693C16-2CCC-4C3F-9E41-20C80190A094.jpeg

looks serious. the phone i have now has good cameras. love that shit.

The “never disappoints” Chinese buffet.

_
An Organic orange and a very large mug of Organic green tea…
…to go with my, currently, equally sparse feels.

So listening to the Glass Animals: Live at Melt Festival… again
…whilst contemplating my plan for the weekend.

…I figured out why my old phone, and probably my current iPad… but not sure, were taking grainy photos.

When buying my new phone, I read the Spec… which specifically said not to point the camera directly at the sun, or the photos will come out grainy… especially in low light.

Have I ever seen that stated (as a matter of the utmost importance) before? No! …scandalous.

_
…planning an after-workout meal, of sweet-potato mash and pan-fried eggs
so carbs and protein to refuel with.

The entire Thanksgiving spread.

_
3 pan-fried diced chicken legs… with chopped de-seeded green chilli and ginger thrown in.
…served on top of diced steamed beetroot, and a large glass of medium-dry Organic cider. [slurp] :smiley:

Alas, I’ll have to wait till Christmas for a big hearty lavish meal, with all the trimmings.

Tomorrow… a t-bone steak or seafood affair, hmmmm?

Considering the happenings of the day, a big bowl of buttered popcorn.

If I melt and combine 1/2 real butter with 1/2 coconut oil and a bit more salt, will I be fooled that the mixture is buttery enough?

you talking about the right wing assault on womens healthcare?

_
A minced-beef and tagliatellied-carrot ragu, with sweet-potato mash… which was also yesterday’s dinner.

Friday will be a surf n turf day, with copious amounts of passion-fruit mojitos… or wine. :-k
Tomorrow… runny-yolked fried eggs and sweet-potato fries.

Yes, taste tested and approved, cut out a quarter of the calories too.

Why yes, thank you, I would like a spot of tea. How delightful!

streamable.com/v8b235

_
So… working with what I had left in the fridge, I envisioned egg-fried noodled-vegetables for dinner…
…the noodled vegetables being, carrot and courgette.

It was delicious :slight_smile:

I now plan to have this throughout my weeks… maybe with seafood and/or diced chicken added.