What's the stupidest reason you ever broke up with someone?

Or someone ever broke up with you?

The stupidest reason I ever broke up was the guys musical taste in the morning. It made me depressed for the whole day to wake up to his sad hiphop music. Nowadays rap music sounds really depressing. I didn’t like it to begin with, but at least it was pretty energetic. Now its just suicide music and its all about pharmaceuticals and clothes.

The best music to wake up to is, sad to say, classical music. Or just talk radio.
Whenever I had an alarm clock on a music station I rammed the snooze button until it gave up and I frequently was late for work.

I don’t have anything like that to share, but I hate mumble rap. I’d have to rule that out before even getting that close.

I don’t do radio or podcasts usually. I do Spotify (not podcasts usually). There are some conservative talkshow a-holes I do not abide.

Classical is not sad, but not routine.

Why do I want to link to my top Spotify playlists rn lol?? Not gonna do it.

:slight_smile:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q[/youtube]

youtu.be/uz1DUIdT92I

youtu.be/6lLFtviLX8Q

Nice.

Back when I used to date people…

It was only because of moving that those relationships moved on as well. Them or me.

Actually one woman went to prison for a DUI.

All this stuff is a long time ago.

A strange fact about me… I dated a lot of daughters of billionaires and hundred millionaires.

Coming from a lower middle class family, it was eye opening for me. I haven’t dated since the early 2000’s.

The one thing I remember about dating all these daughters of the super rich besides them personally…

Is that they all had encrypted numbers. Even back in the 90’s. I just had a low tech caller ID that attached to a rotary phone. Anytime one of them called me…

The phone number came up as 000-000-0000.

Of course back in those days, you had to memorize numbers… so it was easy for me to call back.

Don’t know why I’m saying all this, other than to say I haven’t had strange break ups.

Sure there was a time say 10 years into the foundation of ilp, when someone suggested a Ritchie girl being involved with a cursory black guy, for whatever reason that I can’t even imagine; finding that desultory to the hilt, and have absolutely no regard as to what the queen has to imagine to the matter.

As far as the concern , well, a qualitative analysis trumps any that entertained bi the current administration.

Not that having any allusions cut away from the need to disparagingly disnutsive yet ironically honest reactions on any and all levels, exempting the 4 the to the 6th.

Accordingly , this pockered face folds.and high-tails back to Siamese temple.

Popcornn( good by in Thai) nist for a spell.

_
Meno returnethin, from whence Meno came…

If it ain’t broken, don’t try fix it.

Yes Mags and i’ all be perfectly honest been at Teim Toeers, after which had some visit with Old Grand Dad, the instant fixer upper and now back to where I started from. Not quite because I watched 'The Last Picture show again, and reminded me back to the time of thinkin g of bring like the last man on earth

& I broke out in cold sweat think in about that what I still consider as just another symptom of middle age .

That in itself gave me shivers, but I was reminded by what grand dad said of the problem with Johnny Walker. That. I can never understand or want to about the colorful labeling which is supposed to designate one thing only:

the varience of color labeling supposed to make the difference in price justifiable.

Not so!

Whiskey is whiskey and the bottom kind is how much the value of that price will determine anything but an impressive advertising plot to have you buy the more expensive stuff, weather it really makes an iota of difference.

The bottom line is affirming that the only credible reason to go by padted on labels is :

Affordiability given the situatiin which enables that level of discretionary. appraisal attributed to the need to survive from day to day.

The label doesent clarify that scintillates. of evidence, assuming the idea that a pitch is just another pitch to sell indiscriminately

The only way it can be broken is literally having that wherefrom (old grand dad) smothereen to pieces, by dropping it OT smashing it out of anger against some object.

Well that makes little sense down the line.

Bad teeth.

_
Forget about the past, what about the present…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVOmxLxmXuY[/youtube]

_
Reality… in the USA.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfbLNe41ErU[/youtube]

i dated a girl once who was a real estate investor/slumlord type and she kept trying to make me read atlas shrugged and in her world it was so profound and she didn’t seem to think that there were any other books in the world or that anyone else had read any of the other books in the world and so it was like she was really stupid and kind of greedy and inhumane but she thought she was smart and hard working and helping people who needed a slum to stay in and i just couldn’t stand talking to her it was absurd.