Which firearms will stop the killer AI robots?

In the next decade there will most likely exist autonomous AI robots that decide on their own to kill humans. Depending on the datasets their neural nets were trained on, they may come to decide that humans are bad, evil, stupid, a harm to the planet, etc. At least certain humans.

Most of these robots will only be mildly armored, because extensive armor is heavy and expensive. We will probably be dealing with the mass production of relatively cheap robots. But they are still made of metal for the most part and will probably have some kind of metal exoskeleton. Would a 9mm handgun stop one of these things? Probably not. Unless you manage to hit it in just the right place, like say between armor plates and sever a key joint in its leg, or some kind of important inner system is damaged.

Semi-auto rifles would fare better. The political controllers are always trying to strip us of our ability to purchase and own firearms, especially semi-autos and full autos. Now we know this is partly because they plan to unleash killer AI robots against us. But I think the best firearms to use would be shotguns, more so even than rifles. A high-powered shotgun at close range would most likely do the trick. If anything it would at least knock the robot down and give you some time to run. Grenades would be good, anything explosive. Those are probably hard to acquire though. And not as practical to use when you’re being chased or stealth hunted by killer AI robots.

I like that Black Mirror episode where they pour a can of wet paint onto the killer robot that is trying to kill them. This covers its sensors so it can’t see. I’m not sure how realistic that is though. Sure you could cover the cameras on its exterior, but I bet it will have backup camera systems or even internal scanning systems that can still locate you. Maybe. The early models might be stopped this easily but I am sure the later models will take such tactics into account. Then again maybe the AIs will just release some kind of airborne pathogen, a self-replicating autonomous and independently solar-, heat- or kinetic movement-powered nano-dust-like creation that kills or zombifies humans. There would be almost no way to protect ourselves against that.

Fitting with the world government slave system that is being created, I can see how there will exist “safe zones” probably in the form of high-walled 15 minute cities. They would use the situation of “uncontrolled” “accidental” unleashing of killer AI robots to force people into these cities. Then the fear of a pathogen can be used to force the survivors in these “cities” (panopticon prison camps) to take injections that further control and subdue them, merging them with the pervasive AI and advanced computer/scanning architecture all around them. Freedom and privacy won’t exist, the enemy will be inside you, probably forever.

Then again maybe none of this happens and I am just imagining an interesting science fiction story. Who knows, only time will tell.

Per the point of this topic, let us know which firearms or other weapons you think will help us fight off the killer AI robots? I was also thinking of EMP weapons. Or waterguns could be useful if the robots aren’t totally sealed against water damage to their inner circuits. Or maybe flamethrowers? Or some kind of sticky mesh, like Spiderman’s webs, to wrap it up and cause it to be unable to move.