White European preservation policies

Dammit phyllo, please stop assuming you know without ASKING. Start small, start local. Kill the dragons in your own backyard first just as I do here in the U.S. Perhaps we’ll get around to the international issues at some point, but baby steps first.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but… You and I or anyone in this forum isn’t going to solve the worlds problems. We’ll be lucky to sweep the dirt off our own doorsteps. It’s OK to be an over-achiever, but it is foolishness to be an over-reacher.

White Supremacy is White people living with their White culture in their White homelands and dominating those homelands.

Those who want to dispossess Whites will say that the White homelands are not rightfully their homelands, doesn’t matter whether it’s about America or Europe.

They will say that White culture does not really exist.

They will say that Whites dominating is evil. They will say that White men should not dominate their women. They will say that Whites should not dominate economically, they will say that Whites should not dominate morally. They will call White dominance immoral.

They don’t want Whites to live in their homelands hence why it is good that they become a minority and soon they will be bold enough to say that it’s good that Whites disappear. I mean, they are already saying that in parts of academia, what I mean is that it will become popular opinion.

I know for a fact that there will be some Whites who will be fine with it and that’s a genetic reality.

Still waiting to hear that answer.

Can I get someone to tell me some problem we have that white guys have been scapegoated for and how that scapegoating is in turn a problem?

The history of the USA, slavery, segregation before and now, immigration, racism, feminism, glass ceilings in all careers, misogyny, nepotism, income inequality and unfair employment practices, KKK, Black Panthers, Nazi’s old and new, colonization, police brutality, ?. Someone else can answer the second part of your question, that first part wore me out.

I am a non-violent pacifist who believes that the White DNA should be preserved by DNA storage and cloning.

What is so wrong with that?