Who is Satan

I can fully understand that definition.

Very good. Satan isnt the goat, he is the goat-exploiter.

So that is the meaning of inverting the pentagram. Creating a goat.

This means that the enemies of Trump arent merely, satanists - they are satans.

And by analogy the Trumpers are the early Christians - being gunned down after the trial and crucifixion by the satanists who’s curtain he tore and tables he over turned.

And look what came of that. :open_mouth:

But this time I imagine it is different. Now there is a super surveillance state covering the whole world - no where for the Christians (Trumpsters) to run or hide. :neutral_face:

Now Satan reigns supreme (for a while at least).

Until Daniel Webster gets a hold of him

I think you get that part of the story in a different light than I do - (though I do not disagree)
The concept of satan isnt originated in the new testament, but in the old.
So I see not one satan confronting christ but something altogether more complex, a game of satans and tzaddiks.
Men of God, obedient to their family laws as well as privately engaged in work for the dharma.
tzaddiks are tied to what is in astrology the fourth house, the nadir, the home of the moon, in which Jupiter is exalted.

Beyond the tzaddik, there is the personality Zeroeth Nature appears to present.
The one so highhe had to fall to know anything at all.
Beyond this, in the rare case someone comes out of that sane, lie the mysteries of Lucifer, if I may so freely speak -
who is equated in certain lore with Athena - whose animal is the owl.

As we have been told,
[tab][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCf-oiIbVnw[/youtube][/tab]

This only means, that the battle is moved to a higher arc. We arent fighting from the cross but from the throne; so we arent fighting satans but the abyss of Being, the abysmalness of which statans happily use where they can, but which they havent created.

I think that “Satan” represents people who can only tolerate things done in the way they want, and will go to any length to achieve their goals. The kind of people who have a sense of entitlement and lust for power. According to the Bible, he wanted to place his throne above the stars of God. For me, that says everything about “him” I need to know. Because if God has a good nature, unless Satan had contrary views to him, why would he go to the extent of wanting to place his throne above “God’s stars”? Satan seems like a narcissist to me.

_
Satan depicted as pure evil -
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrQ-zQuGFLI[/youtube]
Satan doesn’t care what side of any issue you are on. The spirit of Satan (“Mr Shadow”) “destroys all life wherever it is found” - but only in the order it chooses.

Satan is he who tempts us to selfish things. He is the snake in the Garden of Eden, and he is the one who tempts Jesus in the desert, to use his powers for his own good. But Jesus can only use his powers for the rest of us. That is why he is sacrificed.
Satan wants to stop you from sacrificing yourself for the greater good. He wants you to be selfish.

But there is only one Son of God and the rest of us are all partly selfish and partly moral. Jesus helps us to be more moral and less selfish.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybduMzb273M[/youtube]

I think she is just trying to connect dots and dreaming up excuses for things she doesn’t understand. :neutral_face:

Yeah, like what’s she get wrong?

Accusations are easy. Especially hollow ones :imp:

If that is your argument - your accusation didn’t change my mind.

youtu.be/1JZMDdsRVOU

Ok, so you didnt actually watch the video, which is fine but please just be honest about that ok?
The name of Lucifer seems to really mean something like light-bringer. Its not so hard to find in google. It is actually a Latin word.
So, Lucifer is maybe not Satan! Because Satan brings darkness and Lucifer brings light.

Try to live honestly. Because you are also being observed :wink:

(not by me but by God)

Like the sheila in the video, you simply try to invent a story to support what you would like to think.

I did watch the video before I said anything. So you have already lied by accusation. Yet you give me a lecture about honesty (casting satanic formula already - condemnation by speculation). =;

What I saw in the video was someone who learned a lot of details concerning many things that seem to have some association. And with that, she constructed a connection of the dots to lead to her chosen conclusion. I saw no defensive consideration of her conclusion might be entirely misled.

She showed no honest investigative demeanor - no "but possibly this other narrative could be true - instead what appeared to be an effort to defend a conclusion. In a courtroom with even a half qualified barrister, she would lose.

“But there is only one Son of God”

How dare you suggest that God would be so profane as to ‘have a son’. I deny the transubstantiation of God and beseech u!!

Gosh, you are such a dishonest person. :cry: :cry: :cry:

No, you lied about what the girl said. All she did was trace the roots of the word and you called her a liar. I am shocked that you are actually a false accuser.

It is so disappointing to discover such things about innocent seeming men.

You are such a liar. All she did was present the origins of the name. She didnt have any agenda.

You clearly do. You want Lucifer to be the same as Satan. And you are prepared to falsely accuse your way to that goal.

Shame on you.

How dare you call childbirth “profane”.

You are super-eerie.

Ok — that’s all I need to read from you. =;

Satan in the Bible is simply the accuser…

The prosecutor

Jesus is the defense side

God is the judge.

Everyone is the jury.

That’s how it works.

Is Satan evil ? If you fucked up, you’ll think so!

Thought-Pollution.