Who REALLY wants pot to stay illegal?

I don’t think you’d have to be around inebriated potheads.

Look at this one!!! As you can see, I’m not a person who wants pot to stay illegal!

That’s pretty :smiley:

Thanks I made it myself.

It is beautiful. You must be very proud!

Proud amongst other things. The trim is almost dry enough for the bubble bags woop woop.

You, people, make me sick with your debauchery and illward ways.

Are you Pandora’s male counterpart?

She’s my girlfriend. :romance-kisscheek:

(Shhh, she doesn’t know yet. :-$ )

i cant even remember the last time i heard someone who actually smokes regularly refer to marijuana as pot lol

Don’t hate those who do God’s Good Honest work, where others fall behind and cannot live-up to ‘Him’.

Why did you quote yourself? I read you the first time; I obviously don’t smoke pot. I guess I’m not cool, around here, with liberal attitudes.

:-" :smiley:

:character-kermit:

definitely true…i love california i would move there if it weren’t for the ground shaking (but then again i could always just buy a house there)

is a house without herdy a home?

hey shepherdess :slight_smile: happy thanksgiving!!..i think you’re right- it would not be a home…it would have to be a dwelling for retreat i guess- a place for me to go when i want a change of environment [-o< lol :smiley:

If you’re referring to earthquakes, those are only severe along the coast. If you lived further inland you’d hardly feel them, I’m in the valley and I’ve never experienced an earthquake.