Why do you use that Avatar?

I always notice Joker’s regular changing and quite interesting Avatars.

I am just wondering why do you choose your particular avatar, what is the meaning of it to you, how regular you change it and why?

My avatar is a testament on my top one Brad Pitt movie! And it made me reflect on myself in relationship to the world.

How about yours?

Mine represents atom energy - I have been using this avatar for a few months now, but normally I use a caduceus: which represents healing!

…this one has wings! :smiley:

caducisfly.gif

Joker does it out of boredom…

He is exceedingly bored with the world… (some would say he hates it)

it’s impossible not to harbour some resentful feelings toward the world, but when they are in excess things like changing your avatar or smoking pot can be a sweet release to our boring reality

My avatar is from the cover of the Downsyde album titled When the Dust Settles. I’ve added the hammer and aegis.

Mine was the Chesire cat (for obvious reasons)

Now it’s the Dodo… I feel the Dodo is a much more accurate representation of me…

Mine is one of my 4 legged kids. I like that photo, she posed quite nicely for it. A baby looking up with curiosity.

Mine is me. I couldn’t think of anything better.
(and I really tried)

i have a charchol portrait of myself done by a french painter in 2003…

i’ve really been wanting to put it as my avatar pic… How did you get yours on?

mine is 4 times the size of a normal piece of paper (i’m guessin)g

I took a regular pic and photoshopped it.

I have a t-shirt with the same pic on it. I wear it all the time.

Take a pic of it from your phone and download it to your computer…

it’ll have to wait till i get my camera over here sometime…

Is it good? What kind of camera, I’m planning to buy a Holga.

_
…coz I like wings and my spirit is unfettered,
but I’m not that sociable…
but I will be, with He. ; )

IMG_2010.jpeg

…a previous one -also winged.

caducisfly.gif
…kinda looks like this: caducei?
imagine seeing that, in your mind’s eye.

IMG_2013.jpeg

The Triquetra / Trinity Knot / Celtic Knot

“A Celtic Knot is a symbolic pattern of a looped knot that has no start or finish. The looped pattern goes on infinitely, which is thought to symbolise the eternity of life.”

“The line is unbroken and never-ending and is said to represent many things, such as unity, protection and everlasting life. It is also seen as a Celtic symbol for strength and family unity.”

“There is no definitive Celtic symbol for family, but there are several ancient Celtic knots that represent the meanings of eternal love, strength and family unity.”

“The knot, therefore, could also stand for other trifectas, such as the past, present and future; earth, sea and water; or life, death and rebirth.”

Symbol for love, unity, rebirth & eternity.