Why isn't my correct BBCode loading?

Screenshot below proves that your forum ought load BB code. My BB code loads on online editor, but not here. Why not ? Please fix How to motivate ‘unless’ = ‘if not’, with etymology? ?

This platform uses JSON [Jason] coding… :point_down:t3:

Is JSON a programming language?

Many people think of JSON (JavaScript Object Notation) as a language, but it’s really just a data interchange format that works natively with most modern languages, like Python, Java, PHP, and JavaScript. JSON is commonly used for transmitting data in web applications.

Pls see screenshot added to OP.

Carleas had mentioned, in his thread in Meta, that not all codes work on here… they have been deactivated, or something like that.

1 Like

A subset of BBcode works:

• [i]italics[/i]
  • [b]bold[/b]
  • [u]underline[/u]
  • [s]strikethrough[/s]
  • [quote]text[/quote] and [quote="author"]text[/quote]
  • [url]example.com[/url] and [url="example.com"]text[/url]

Other tags, like [list], [color], and [size], don’t work. To my knowledge there’s no way to change color. Size can be changed for headers using markdown: staring a line with #, ##, ### creates

different

size

headers.

You can make lists by starting a line with either - or 1), 2), 3) to get

• Bulleted
  • Lists

or

1. Numbered
  2. Lists

I haven’t found a single source for all the different formatting that’s supported. I stumbled on table formatting by pasting a table:

|formating|like|this|
|--|--|--|
|makes|a|table|
formating like this
makes a table

I’m sure there are others, and I’m looking into plugins to add more, so let me know what you’re looking for.

Please tag me once you fix the code.

Can you peruse my question now?

I have been looking at it.