Why Women Should Be Whipped

I believe that it should be legal for a man to whip and slap his girlfriend or wife, if she misbehaves.

Just like parents will punish their children with belt-lashings and spankings, I believe it would
be conducive for men to punish their significant others in a similar fashion.
The disciplinary action is not intended to break them down, but to build them up, to mold them into better people.
It’s a way to build character.

Women tend to get out of line often and if a guy doesn’t do anything about it, it will only get worse.
A good back-hand or beating with a bull-whip will do the trick.

And after the first beating Erik’s tombstone would read…
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing-rolling:
:laughing-rolling:

Only man that ever hit me (and only a few times in my pre-adolescent days at that) was my dad, and when I got to a certain age (14/15 going on 16 if I recall correctly) it weren’t happening, so he would have to advise me on behavioural matters through the medium of talking.

If he is incapable of hitting her, can he approach a court, and have a judge design special handicap aids, such as a rubber baseball bat or a taser, to aid him?

A lot of men are too small to successfully abuse women, but it’s a public health hazard if they over do it with marital aids that go over and beyond the call of duty and accidentally kill or wound them.

If they die who will cook or do the dushes? If they are too injured to work, who is going to pay for the HBO and Hot Tub payments?

You gotta work out your system a little better, how would Court TV handle such a case, when a man admits he cant properly beat his wife cause she ate too many damn pork rinds over the years?

It has to be equitable, properly balanced violence, not excessive over the average ass beatings the average woman can expect to receive, but still remain effective if she is immune to normal grade beatings.

Likewise, if you starve your wise, or always point out she eats too much, she can become a brittle anorexic. A normal beating can be fatal, and your kids may suffer from the shitty microwave meals on paper plates your forced to serve them as a single dad.

You need to come up with a responsible balance to your system, and a scientific metric, a Wife Beat-o-Meter scale, something that can offer guidance to lopsided couples. Not every man is a heavyweight, not every woman is Tinkerbell.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieds_GRmKGA[/youtube]

I am surrounded by big strapping alpha males, both as friends and as dating material, and any issues are resolved through the medium of talking.

Are you taking your temper out on them Erik, because of the misdeeds of others that you cannot punish, so you punish them? Those in relationships should be exercising the concept of compromise over threats, but what other women choose to subject themselves to is their choice.

I have an aura that says ‘no’ as far as domestic beatings go, but we are all not the same, and our auras speak of different things.

Damn, that video is kind of brutal! with a father like that, that girl needs to run for the hills! He was whipping her like he was on some Sinbad shit…and what the fuck was up with the mother though, “take it like a grown woman!”…you can see she’s been under the belt a few times…

I don’t necessarily agree with this approach to “keeping the woman in line”, and it ain’t happening in this time period, even if they still desire this treatment deep down, and it being the most effective…

The act of whipping, for sexual pleasure, i agree with and is fun, permission or not… regarding everything else, who the fuck cares about “controlling them”? Women will always be women. You can’t really control somebody without automatically giving that person a certain level of control over you, because that is where your attention is. True control over women is having control over yourself…everything else is a game, which, these days, is heavily set up in their favor since they have everything backing them…These are testing times for a man’s patience because he can’t just resort to behavior like he once use to…this is where mgtow comes from, retreating, trying to figure out ways to regain control in such a modern climate…but the odds are heavily stacked against them…so usually nothing happens…the rest of men are pussywhipped, the others are white knight manginas, and the violent ones go to jail… it’s a difficult situation to navigate…

With that said, you should be mastering yourself anyways, not just for women’s sake but for yourself preservation, requiring much understanding and acceptance of what is actually there and appreciating it. The retard in the video is boring, using brutal violence to make the girl behave in a way he wants her to…after all that what happens?..

Look how the girl set her dad up with the hidden camera, look how she bluntly resists to lay down invoking a more extreme reaction from her father, look how she just gets up after the whipping and walks over to the camera…and then gives it to the authorities…the father was a judge, who is no longer allowed full practice, he had to move out of the area he was living in and his wife filed for divorce …I don’t disagree with what she did, it’s the smartest thing she could of done in such a situation…if i was her i would do the same thing… good on her… and all of that happened because she used the internet to listen to some music or some shit…damn, sometimes you gotta chill, and let a girl be a girl…they have their world too…

If you really want to control women, you simply just stop trying to control them…but it has to be genuine within yourself, a contentment with yourself and the life style you live…sometimes you just have to let them go…and by the time they come back, it really isnt a big deal…if any man struggles with this, then what does that say about him? other than the fact he is extremely needy with a display of a lack of control over himself…

This guy screams impotence.

Men who cannot lead by intellect, reason, logic and example are not men. They are animals who live in a pack driven world that is lower than that of humans. It is alluring to lesser men because they see this as a way to control and subdue their prey and get a thrill out of doing so, which is at it’s very core more intuition and less human than a good woman would want for a good mate. Men who have to assert themselves physically in the thinly veiled attempt to get their women (wives and daughters) under their control have already lost control of themselves and should be ashamed because the example they set for their children is one where it is okay to be out of control of your emotions. To let your anger and fear whip your children into shape, or even worse… your ego is a crime against a progressive humanity.

Children can be taught to control themselves if their fathers raise them to be good children. A woman should be taught to respect (just as men should, mind you) people who are smarter, more logical and reasoned and that people who would want to control you by fear are lesser beings and not to be trusted with your body or your mind. No beating necessary.

The real result of children being reduced to being controlled by overly animalistic fathers is children who comply with society, politics, religion. They blindly follow and are less productive as adults, as they question nothing and follow everything without taking the time to think out of fear of the repercussions. They have less passion and drive, less appreciation for the arts, are insecure and docile employees (which some employers like but has been proven to be less productive for the company than innovative thinkers), they are drones. No progression can be made with drones.

Women who display a need to be subdued, are also lesser women with lower IQ’s and of bad breeding stock.

You might be interested in this article about the Psychology of Oppression

For me, hatred of women is deeply rooted in my past and is something that can be traced back to a single event… an event which I remember vividly and which would change my life forever. In the third grade I was beaten unmercifully with a book bag by a disgruntled black girl. I don’t remember why she attacked me… all I remember was her ferocity, her third-grade curse words, and the sting of that fucking book bag zipper.

I don’t usually respond to your posts Zoot, for reasons of my own. But in this case, my compassion gene wins out over my pragmatic nature.

It is important for you to understand that the attack on you had nothing to do with who you are, but was only based on who she was and what she was. It was a projection of her own reality and her own opinion and is not based on who you were at the time either. Whether you were a scared boy who didn’t fight back, or a bully who instigated or somewhere in between, take back your power by understanding that it had nothing to do with who you are as a person. I find it somehow sad that you have a hatred of women because of this one fearful attack that had nothing to do with you, and that you have allowed it that control in your life. It is a very difficult step to see the attack for what it is, but you must so that you can evolve into a better person for yourself.

my god. you thought I was serious and you gave me a therapy session.

i don’t know whether to thank you or thump you in the head.

:laughing: I wasn’t sure if you were being “real” or not because you have never really come across to me that you hate women so I thought perhaps you might be just funning a bit.
Bad bad boy…trickster boy.

This is why I told you that Erik wants to enslave women.

Yeah, she is kind of dense haha

She does this whole “compassionate” persona thing, as a sort of passive-aggressive, subtle form of insulting/defiance.

Typically feminine

Like, for example, she would allow a rapist to violate her, because she feels sorry for him - because he must be “suffering” a lot.

But she does not genuinely feel sorry; this is simply her attempt to re-establish a position of dominance, like she is pitying the rapist and bestowing access to her pussy, because she feels bad for him, someone who must be so “lost”, “confused”, “misunderstood”…it’s a pity-fuck.

You see the subtle dynamic there?

It’s veiled aggression

Instead of acknowledging that one is being utterly dominated and trying to fight back, one conjures up delusions like this, in order to save one’s ego.

Or she does it because she can handle it, and does not need to dominate. She does it to diffuse him for the betterment of society. It is not out of pity at all, it is something she allows herself to accept in order to maintain order. It is not passive, nor aggressive at all. What matter is it of a few minutes of someone donating ones own time to save another’s sanity or to protect the society as a whole, even if it doesn’t work. It’s a small thing really, if you strip out all the paternalism and significance we have afforded to human sexuality?

I know you don’t get it, but I don’t expect you to because you live in chaos, Erik. You will find it wherever you look, this power game of yours even when it doesn’t exist. Because you refuse to be a man, and prefer to exist as a boy, with all of the play styles and freedoms afforded to one who never grows up and cannot accept responsibility for ones actions.

Aussenseite

Just what is it, Aussenseite, that you’re talking about here? What is it that she does because she can handle it and does not need to dominate - before I respond?

He really doesn’t, in actuality. He’s just a boy who knows not what he wants and rails at windmills because no one pays attention to the tantrums he’s throwing. He doesn’t want to control women, he projects and thinks he sees in everything that which he sees in himself, and then dares to call himself “Philosopher” whilst making an exemplar of his bias as truths.

Being dominated by male, physically. As Erik has stated. My response was to him.

As for Zoot, it doesn’t really matter if it happened or not, does it?

See

She is doing what I described right here and now;

“He is just a boy…he doesn’t know what he is doing” blah blah blah

The whole lost, confused, misunderstood bullshit.

You don’t physically fight back, because you are weak and cowardly. Instead, you resort to delusions of superiority and pity.

Pathetic

Aussenseite,

So, you think that because a woman can handle being dominated by a man, this is what she will allow?

So what’s her purpose for doing this? What is she trying to prove to the man? That she is stronger mentally and emotionally than he is? If we know or intuit that we are indeed stronger, then what’s to prove? Why allow a man to dominate her? I can see the two-way street - at times the man is more dominant and at times the woman is in a relationship. But you’re talking about something else.

But being dominated by a male physically? Are you talking about rape here or what? What woman in her right mind would ALLOW that?
That’s brutality, viciousness, there is not even any shred of real strength there albeit the physical strength but then what does that prove? That men are usually by nature physically stronger?

Another dense one

lmao

Read! Look at the other posts!

Think!