Will OUR REPUBLIC make it to 250 years?

Will Our Republic make it to its 250th Birthday?

Or not?

I’m guessing that, since Trump is now ensured another turn and victory election (three in a row!) that his next Presidency will be the last of the American Republic before the traitorous, treasonous Democrats (how many civil wars are these idiots going to lose??) destroy Our Republic? Trump will need to fire all these incompetent, corrupt life-long politicians and deep state swamp creatures, who fail every other area in life, except as parasites leeching off US Citizen taxpayer revenue?

Because let’s face it, that’s all Liberal-Leftists know how to do…spend other people’s money.

Seeing the Surrender and failure in Afghanistan, Russia is winning the Ukraine war, despite pumping billions and billions of dollars into the cash-laundry machine, BRICS leaving the US Dollar.

i t s o v e r folks!

THANKS OBAMA!

Here’s a list of republics:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_republics

The longest lasting republic is San Marino, a city state surrounded by Italy.
The republic was founded in 301ad and still exists to this day, so for 1722 years.
On the other hand, the shortest lasting republic didn’t even last a year.
I calculated how long the average republic lasts, they last about 4 centuries.
So if America is just average in that regard, its republic will fall around 2176.
Of course the modern world tho is quite a bit different than the medieval and ancient ones, so we’ll see how long America and other modern republics survive. Maybe they’ll survive for a lot longer, maybe not.

I start counting in 1492. You know. Cuz o the indigenous folks.

The British colonies didn’t really get off the ground until the 1600s.

The first several generations were just Puritan exiles freezing, starving, scalped to death.

oh so that’s how we were able to colonize. cuz o the constant dying.

Nobody whines about that part, do they?

You are a wibbly wobbly data miner & proud of it.