Will to Power...

…,specifically the book concerning “rank of men.” finding it difficult to make sense of… it does seem to be the culmination of the preceding ideas developed in the book, but it seems a little crazed and manic, like he is simply making wild assertions, and not defending them, as he feels he already has…to anyone who has read the entire book…is this last part worth reading…or is it merely the botched and bungled offspring of the more highly constitued ideas of the previous books…it almost seems childish, especially compared to some very intereresting ideas he attempted ,and succeded to a certain extent imo, to justify rationaly…thx…

The Will to Power is a collection of notes edited by Nietzsche’s sister and published after his death.

Which should set alarm bells ringing…

lrb.co.uk/v25/n18/disk01_.html

As to Nietzsche himself - Elisabeth was one “follower” he spent most of his life arguing with and against

and gird loins for the inevitable quote!

Why is everyone so obsessed with Nietzsche?

This is ilovenietzsche.com isn’t it?

Isn’t it?

:slight_smile:)

If you have to ask you’ll never know.

interesting crossie thx…and to everyone else, if u have dick to contribute…dont post…wholly uneeded to tell me that WTP is a collection of notes after i informed u that i have read 350 or so pages of it …really? i hadent noticed…thx!

I’d be impressed if you didn’t write like a preteen grrl on her new iPhone. Brb bff!

would that impress you? lol smd ufd!

Wow, extensive vocabulary there. You seem obsessed with the D. Might wanna read Freud instead.

why dont u search my other posts before making such a stupid/innacurate assertion…?..my cock has a better vocaulary than half the people on this board…

See? You are so obsessed with dicks and cocks. I only have to look at a few posts up and it becomes apparent.

I assume that involves dicks, too? I’m not judging you, just an effortless observation.