Women, Fat and Food:

A lot can happen in 5 years.

Ok then.
Thank you for your contribution on that front.

There was a documentary about human sexuality.
I watched it super long ago.

Beauty had an average and common expression.
It was part of the instinct of human life.

My own understanding goes like this :

When a bird builds a nest, it does so
not from truth, not from learning,
but from instinct.

All kinds of behaviors are predetermined by instincts.

I would do a lot to get 5 more years of life.
It’s a huge number imo.

this is from about 3.5 years ago she looks the same now except she’s blonde

i think you’re right about this dan.

Be good to her. & stop expecting shit for food dumbass. Jk but srsly!

i’m good to everyone and i don’t expect anything. that’s why my life is easy and fun. here’s a fun story about how i met her. she was a friend of a friend. she drives into bham, (about an hour) occasionally for work. sometimes she has to do so 2 consecutive days. i was out with her and another friend and i said, “you know i have an extra room and you 2 are welcome to crash if you have to just drive home 1 hour and then back 1 hour in the morning”. to which she replied, “i’ll crash over there but i’m sleeping in your bed”. so i was like cool ok you can do that. i’m significantly older than her. she just likes older guys i guess i don’t know. didn’t ask. but if a young, attractive woman asserts that she is going to sleep in your bed, then crawls into it and bangs you, that’s certainly no one’s fault, or any fault at all. that’s just how life works.

When I talk to people about philosophy,
they usually either understand right away,
or they are clueless.

I am guessing philosophy is easy,
if you are built for it.

Satyr, when i talked to him, he seemed to
know fast what i was trying to say,
but on the edges, there was a preconceived
quality. A mass of opinions and discoveries,
which would perhaps be something hard to handle.
The result : slight failure on the roads of life.

Meanwhile, when I talk to Mr Reasonable,
i get an instant response and understanding.
Mr Reasonable’s belief system is more subtle.

Iambiguous, on the other hand, seems almost
zombie-like. Chewing on the living,
but to no benefit.

Satyr does gender philosophy. Also racial philosophy.
I’m guessing if he reads this, he wont be offended.

so ever since then just off and on when she’s in town she’ll stay over. we took a few trips here and there. went to a lot of restaurants and events and such. always a nice time. no one expects anything.

dan i am of the view that when you have an adjective in front of your philosophy that you aren’t really doing philosophy so much as you’re attempting to give the credibility of philosophy to some other venture. i like to stick with the pure stuff. can’t just go around acting like big probems of philosophy aren’t there and then charging forward with politics under the guise of philosophy. that’s exactly what makes someone a charlatan.

dan i think satyr’s problem is that he defines himself by his grievances. if he didn’t hate something or stand in opposition to something, what would be left of what you know of him?

iambiguous thinks that he’s found a limit of philosophy that means he can’t go any further in understanding things. the solution for him is to be more creative and realize that the solution to his problem isn’t perfect, but that there is space in reality for imperfection and that encountering it is a natural thing and knowing how to compartmentalize it is the most important thing that he has to do right now.

My point is that evolution is still happening,
even in the deepest crap hole.
Even in heaven, there must be some kind of change.

Giving food to a potential mate is the opposite of dumbass.
It’s better than sexuality based temptations.

Even though sexism can be unfair,
it had some positivity to it.
Gender roles.

The best way to pick up women if you’re 43 is to post all kinds of pics of really good food and fun places on yelp. It’s not tinder or whatever dating sites that people use. It’s yelp. Next thing you know they’re stalking you on there and just messaging you about where the best place is to get some food item or whatever. Then you get some followers on there and they start having these events where they do free food and booze all over the place and you end up getting vetted by these women in an environment that doesn’t have the pretentions of a dating site. I literally was nominated for, and won an award at this ridiculous ceremony for funniest reviews. I got nominated last year in denver for best photographer but someone else won, (it was rigged). But yeah man. Guy makes profile on dating app…crickets. Guy posts pics of pork belly tacos and margaritas and exciting weekend events on yelp, suddenly followed by a bunch of nurses from the local hospital and med students at the university who all came from out of town and use yelp to find restaurants and events. It’s hilarious.

this may further your point dan. they are on yelp looking for good food. then they see a guy posting a lot of good food pics. then boom they’re acting crazy like on instinct and taking risks meeting strangers out there in an unfamiliar city because food

So. Like. What’s the stats on you getting wut? frm food, Mr. R? And what are “sexuality based temptations”???

I’m so glad I’m like, what. 80.

And yet gender roles can destroy some people who are wired not to be able to play that gaine.

For instance, Wittgenstein’s three brothers killed themselves in an era when being gay meant severe consequences .
They wete sent to places where ovens consumed their bodies just like gypsies, mentally retarded, Jews and others deemed inferior.
Happy the normal man of that time. And he is considered The greatest philosopher of the 20 th century

That is reminiscent of queries about thought it’s self, wether thinking is a value at all , or much less than the premordial instinct that need not concern itself about sexual behavior , or even more those who would relegate the modern concern with deconstruction of values.
Can that be tantamount of seeing civilization as a total
waste of time, and letting our animal instinct roam the forests uninhibited .

These historical signs of evolution play the part that we no longer seem to oblige to want to play, ore simply can not fathom rules concerning them.

that’s the shitty thing about evolution. natural selection can be a real bitch.

stats pretty good. just tell jokes. do less than half the talking. find really good food. have a flexible schedule. keep your place immaculately clean. have a stable mood, (no outbursts of any kind). and when it’s time to choose your battles, just choose not to battle at all.

Sexuality based temptations are just that.
Trying to turn a girl on, based on gym work.
Women do like some muscle,
but they have been known to go for money too.
Here money and food are almost equal.

Also some christian girls really like a
benevolent old soul.
Contrary to weird assed theories about how a girl likes a “bad boy”.
What happened to the “kind boy” ?
Or the “wise man” ?

I would like a female philosopher.
That would be pretty interesting.
The kind that has a lot of knowledge.

like don’t try to solve their problems or give your take when they’re upset. just let them vent and tell them that they’re right and that whatever their problem is…yes it sucks and that sucks. then they sort it out on your own. give them some wine and let them drink and paint their nails at your house and let them pick the music and don’t complain about the smell of the nail polish or the music. always have lots of cheese on hand at least a few different kinds.