Women, Fat and Food:

for a while there dan i was working all the angles. an ethical philosphy type with some $ and a lot of good food, and who also was a little bad because i would sell some weed.

on another note, when i was in school i worked predominantly under a woman philosopher who was maybe the most brilliant person that i ever encountered. phd in chemistry and another in philosophy. right brained and left brained at the same time. real crazy stuff. then there was another one who was much younger, early 40s and taught existentialism and i’d smoke some weed with her and we’d go out drinking and such like i don’t want to say that we dated…because it wasn’t really like that…but let me just say dan you’re right about those women philosophers they’re on a whole other level

Gender rolls can reverse / invert themselves sometimes.
Sometimes a little bit. Sometimes a lot.
So, in a man, there is a dormant femininity.
Which may be what produces the faternal instinct.

maybe. i haven’t really studied too much on that sort of thing.

Male nipples is an example of something that has
evolutionary value, but only because women have titties.
We inherited that shit.

you know how when you buy a new car, you can pay extra to upgrade to like a better stereo with more speakers? but if you just get the regular model with the regular stereo then maybe the speaker cover is still there but there’s no speaker behind it? volkswagen is notorious for this.

that speaker cover with no speaker behind it is the male nipple.

Ah, so you already understand.
And quick.

makes me think of this scene

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPKYgHtnMJQ[/youtube]

Dan,

That’s a good idea to strive to gain wisdom & seek a mate who also strives for wisdom. That way when you’re both too old to do whatever (if that’s a thing) you can at least have great discussions.

Plus if she requires food in exchange for whatever, the whatever is going to eventually become less appealing… population-statistically. Sooooo… maybe never try to bribe with food.

But still. Pizza.

Enough, you are a real / true philosopher.
Now it’s time to conserve your energy.
Ration your time.
Cherish and defend your time.
It’s time to leave things in good form.
We’re all leaving this world,
in our own unique way.

I use Constructs to conserve and recycle
my mental energy.
It seems to be my best option at this point.

Almost everything is of no use to the soul.
We come form the animal kingdom.
The animal kingdom gives you your
birth, but no swords, no shields,
no wheat and no barely.

That’s my wisdom for now.

Yeah Mr. R needs his beauty rest.

‘night

people do love pizza

Try to stay awAy from Shakeys, they have gone way down quality vise. Nothing at all like they used to.
Plus they don’t sell slices.

Meno_, you can have the first slice. I’ll have all the second slices. Garlic sauce, not red. 80.
FDA91B7A-FB55-47C6-9E4D-258150D22FF2.jpeg

:laughing:

Edited, I see… but the evidence still remains ^^. :laughing:

Meno said… “And so they always go that it was the effinite designers who lured then into such fake preception.”

That… and that such fabrics are so expensive, that up and coming designers could only afford a few metres… hence the tiny sizes. Models always gain a healthy size, once their career ends.

That’s quite true… especially the ‘stable mood’ part, as such things can chip away at the magic of any relationship.

I don’t like over-feeders though… guys that try to feed you at any given moment. I don’t like channelling fattened calf, it’s not a good look… some meat on one’s bones is more than enough, and I find that the BMI scale is sufficient in helping to maintain a healthy weight.

I prefer to be at the low end of the index, myself… coz fat and I ain’t friends, honey. :eusa-naughty:

So what’s your BMI, MagsJ?

What a strange op…

Keep in mind evolution doesn’t encode us with fully formed thoughts as “instinct” instead it provides us simple cues that evoke emotions that serve as motives.
What exact features or cues signal to a typical female brains that a man is attractive and desirable, I’m not sure we’ve nailed down… but I’m entirely certain it’s not the act of “pampering”.

It’s easy to list a bunch of cues that clearly work well to attract female attention on a wide scale… Social status, acquisition of resources, athletic, or artistic achievements, intellectual prowess etc…
The thing they all have in common is that they demonstrate competence, though in very different areas… I would say clearly competence is what is being selected for… but how it’s being recognized isn’t clear.
Perhaps anyone who evokes admiration or awe, also evokes sexual attraction in your average woman… or maybe it’s a combination of factors… either way it’s not simple to quantify.

Male attraction is somewhat more simple… but then again, from an evolutionary standpoint, males are not the sexual selectors of our species, so it makes sense we’re not the ones with complex or high standards.
The process seems to be something like: men compete and women choose the winners.

Mad Max says :

“males are not the sexual selectors of our species, so it makes sense we’re not the ones with complex or high standards.”

me no says:

that statement is reductive to the simplest phenomenologycal assumption that makes would like females to buy.however such bargain basement choice is for women to spend time on. before buying it.

They probably feel the reasons behind it are gross competitiveness translated into illusive optical illusions they rather females to bypass by covering them with various fogged leaves.

Simple is not always betrer

nah you don’t overfeed them. take them someplace where there isn’t any food for like half the day then just keep talking about the food so they’re super hungry and then feed them a little later on. not trying to put weight on them that’s a bad move.

A man who CAN undo you, but does so gently (but firmly) so you can grow from it… and cast off what weighs you down and damages you…

…and does the same to himself upon listening to your perspective.

#hawt

js

P.s. Nature. Walk & talk. It’s beautiful.