Women Suffering Under The Evil Patriarchy.

There is no endgame or bigger picture because prejudice and discrimination will always exist
However that does not mean that they cannot be curtailed through education and legislation
which are the two best mechanisms for doing so. Unfortunately they are not perfect because
human society is hierarchical in structure and that makes absolute equality simply impossible
And there are those too who reject the principle of equality for their own ulterior motive. So
for these reasons racism and misogyny and all other types of prejudice will always be with us

When certain types are the default setting in a society that is an example of privilege. Anyone not in that demographic is therefore
more likely to experience prejudice or discrimination. Here in the West the default setting is straight white male. So anyone who is
not straight white male is automatically disadvantaged. However it is important to realise how subtle that can manifest itself given
the various axes of privilege which exist now. And for example a rich black man might be economically privileged over a poor white
man but he can still experience racism. The poor white man never will experience racism so shall always be privileged over the rich
black man in this respect. Furthermore the poor white man may not always be poor whereas the rich black man will always be black

One of the other ways in which privilege manifests itself is where the privileged deny the experience of the non privileged. And this is
most obvious with regard to misogyny when men disregard the opinion of women who have been subjected to it. This is wrong for two
reasons. Firstly it only serves to reinforce the misogyny. And secondly when a woman tells a man that his misogyny is inappropriate he
should simply listen to her and acknowledge what she is saying. It is not for him to patronise her by telling her what her response must
actually be. But in a society where the male is automatically privileged over the female this happens far too frequently even in liberal
democracies like yours and mine. Where gender equality is accepted as a given and men and women are regarded as equal with in law
So assuming that you were serious I hope I have enlightened you some what with regard to what privilege is and how it manifests itself

Seems like your fundamental fallacy, syrup, is thus.

As Joker said, but went over your head, only a small percentage of males are privileged.

“Straight white male” only applies to a certain brand of male. Does it apply to submales? No. Does it apply to all straight white males? No. It does not apply to jokers, who are white males, it only applies to Patrick Batemen and Bruce Waynes, only they are privileged…a small subset of straight white males a privileged, and women are on average more priveleged than straight white males, because women have a larger subset of acceptance…hell, even racists will have sex with black girls and invite them into their homes.

In a patriarchal society all males are privileged even if they are not straight or white
Western society is more equal but that does not mean that misogyny no longer exists
Although someone who thinks all women are evil might have difficulty accepting this

“all males are privileged”
Your fucking insane.

They are only privileged in the sense, that they have less hormonal bullshit making them too lazy to think critically.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKM_e3TJb08[/youtube]

So, civilization revolves around inequality where there is no way to get out of that yet, we’re supposed to strive for equality anyways because it feels right?

Since you didn’t answer my question I’ll answer for you.

Racism will end when the anti racists achieve a world where there is no longer diversity of races any more through global interbreeding.

The need to have feminism will come to an end when all women artificially inseminate themselves where they no longer need men to kick around anymore. Sound about right?

So, in other words all white heterosexual people are evil.

Wow, I suppose you might want to devise a sterilization or genocide project for all the white devils out there. :laughing:

I totally agree and that point will come when the human species is no more and not a single second sooner

As with racism then so too with misogyny as it shall end when the human species is no more and not a single second sooner either

Why do you think that possession of a vagina is so effective at pushing buttons and can it be contained in any way

Ah, so to end racism you destroy racial diversity itself. :laughing:

Curious statement. I am having a hard time understanding it. Can you elaborate? :sunglasses:

It seems like he’s saying that the continued existence of the human race is dependent on people being misogynists. That’d be crazy.

Seems to me, that he is saying that misogyny will never end because women will never give men a reason not to hate them.

I was thinking about making a badass videogame about it - "Men vs. Women - Total War’ Basically an RTS FPS 3rd person arena game with a cool single player campaign. its 3000 years in the future and everything has greek and roman archetecture and type of aesthetics. There is so much stratification that the men all out hate the women, and the women all out hate the men, I mean it is balls out war, this aint no politics, I mean these are fucking soldiers.

Now,I know doom 4 is absolute shit, but I thought the demon rocket entities were cool, and we could have effimenant males who are those who shoot rockets at the women, while the other side has masculine spiritual women who shoot rockets at the males, both of them are very similar. Some of the clerics are effiment femboys who fuck other males to give the troops morale and such. Both armies are quasireligious, sort of like Warhammer. Now, you may ask, how do they reproduce, well, sometimes test tubes, and sometimes when the men are tired of the femboys they kidnap enemy soldiers. There is no rape in the game, simply they are locked up in a dungeon in sexual way as a metaphor.

Feminists would be all over this game, because it would promote female equality since females have an equal chance of winning the battles. The campaign would have a lot of philosophical qualities and it would be an interesting game. i am posting it here because most game companies wouldn’t have the balls to post it, because they have no freedom and women tell them what to do all the time and blackmail them with subconscious threats of leaving them if they dont satisfy them. Women have the right to leave men who dont satisfy them, men must obey women and perform for her. Thats what men are, jokers and jesters who perform for women, and there will also be troop units of those too.

Now, if you take my idea without asking me, I will sue you, and possibly do things to you that you will regret for the rest of your life.

What one is saying is prejudice and discrimination shall always exist within human society. Even here in the West where the principle
of universal equality is taken as a given. It does not mean nothing can be done about it but there are limitations to what can be done
Utopia is a wonderful ideal but the only place it can be found is in a novel or a dictionary. It tends not to translate too well to reality

Yet people like yourself want to speed up that process. :sunglasses:

Shall always exist yet people like you are trying to get rid of it. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Which is it?

What needs to be done exactly?

Feminism is merely another means for the 1% of the humans to becomes richer and richer, thus more and more powerful (mighty), whereas the other 99% become poorer and poorer, thus less and less powerful (mighty).

I am an existential nihilist so I do not think there is any meaning to life. I am not interested in changing the world for that is beyond
my control so I only focus upon changing myself. If you want to know how to change the world then you are asking the wrong person